What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

will be sending field samples away for soil analysis this week at some point , possibly next week

i will try this basic slake test too while i'm in the field

Complete a slake test​

Choose a field and take a sample of soil from 10cm below the surface. Dry it out on a windowsill or airing cupboard for up to 2 days. From the sample, remove an aggregate (a small clump), about the size of a marble. Drop it in a glass of clean water. The indication is that the longer it remains undissolved, intact, the more carbon it contains. You can repeat this across the farm, making note of where and when you sample. Consistency is key

GreenestBasterd

i need to get to the grow shop tomorrow . back in the day , growshops were safe . these days i just want to be in and out pronto . need a replacement bulb and some bits .
They’re pretty good over here, when I came back a few years ago to mind my mates room, he was telling me horror stories of people slapping trackers on cars outside growshops.
Scum!

shiva82

They’re pretty good over here, when I came back a few years ago to mind my mates room, he was telling me horror stories of people slapping trackers on cars outside growshops.
Scum!
there is that aspect to watch for , and then the shop workers are just as dodgy i sense . i only buy one bulb or whatever so i'm not really tracked by them, but i would never trust any of them. the owners can be cool but they just want profit , as expected , and rarely work the shop floor. it is always fellow growers that enjoy public attention and talking about growing etc. i don't engage them as they all are snakeoil salesmen . maybe i'm being harsh , but thats the vibe i get

shiva82

the bottom shelf haze i spent 3 weeks revegging i'm going to kill off , as i have bottom shelf seedlings anyway . aborting the clone bottomshelf haze grow , and the tropical mix, bottomshelf and muddyhay seedlings can go in the main tent . once the spacemonkey is ready i will rearrange the grow tent to 2 x 315 watt cdm , with 3 x 60 watt vertical suspended evenly and a vertical 2110k sodium supplement lamp for flowering .

goingrey

the bottom shelf haze i spent 3 weeks revegging i'm going to kill off , as i have bottom shelf seedlings anyway . aborting the clone bottomshelf haze grow , and the tropical mix, bottomshelf and muddyhay seedlings can go in the main tent . once the spacemonkey is ready i will rearrange the grow tent to 2 x 315 watt cdm , with 3 x 60 watt vertical suspended evenly and a vertical 2110k sodium supplement lamp for flowering .
The clone wasn't a box ticker then?

shiva82

i was aiming to take 4 clones . she responded well. rip

Attachments

• IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 25

goingrey

Watched a video where some dude went around testing random bud with this small gadjet, like THC, CBD levels and so on. Googled around on the device (Purpl Pro) and it has terrible reviews, unfortunate. But it did correctly identify CBD bud as CBD bud at least in the video. Anyway, got me thinking, would be cool, hopefully more affordable and more reliable ones are on the horizon.

shiva82

Watched a video where some dude went around testing random bud with this small gadjet, like THC, CBD levels and so on. Googled around on the device (Purpl Pro) and it has terrible reviews, unfortunate. But it did correctly identify CBD bud as CBD bud at least in the video. Anyway, got me thinking, would be cool, hopefully more affordable and more reliable ones are on the horizon.
i would just use goingrey from icmag to smoke test the bud for me first and give detailed report instead of a gadget . imo

Latest posts

Latest posts