What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Cheap lessons learned, should be ready for indoor season when the coast is clear. I wish I had some project going. Kind of nice to take break from the work though.

Aunt Mary Jane is back in rehab sorry to say. Been falling down too much, not strong enough yet.

Willy is out of pain medication and his doctor's office hasn't been calling him back! Going to just give him all my bubblehash. Will smoke a pipe or 2 in a minute and watch the dogs run. See if he has any chores to do. Hes hurting, stomach, hand from surgery, back, knees. They give him a 7 day supply of pain medicine and go home on holiday, not answering calls to get refills!!!!

Thought about getting willy started with an indoor grow, but the ambulance and sheriff may show up some day if he's not feeling well and needs a ride.
sorry to hear about maryjane and willy . last thing on his mind will be growing a few plants if he is in pain . hopefully they both stabilise

shiva82

have a great day . i sometimes read posts in bacon corner , and the baconry is overwhelming. i end up commenting . glad i have work to attend peace .

shiva82

lunchtime party . as usual in this household. one hour to smoke two joints , have a rave , a coffee, a butty [sandwich] and back to work on the tools.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Psalm 40 NKJV

Faith Persevering in Trial​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.​

40 I waited patiently for the Lord;
And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.
2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
3 He has put a new song in my mouth—
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the Lord.

4 Blessed is that man who makes the Lord his trust,
And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
5 Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works
Which You have done;
And Your thoughts toward us
Cannot be recounted to You in order;
If I would declare and speak of them,
They are more than can be numbered.

6 Sacrifice and offering You did not desire;
My ears You have opened.
Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require.
7 Then I said, “Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
8 I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart.”

9 I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness
In the great assembly;
Indeed, I do not restrain my lips,
O Lord, You Yourself know.
10 I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart;
I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation;
I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth
From the great assembly.

11 Do not withhold Your tender mercies from me, O Lord;
Let Your lovingkindness and Your truth continually preserve me.
12 For innumerable evils have surrounded me;
My iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to look up;
They are more than the hairs of my head;
Therefore my heart fails me.

13 Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me;
O Lord, make haste to help me!
14 Let them be ashamed and brought to mutual confusion
Who seek to destroy my [a]life;
Let them be driven backward and brought to dishonor
Who wish me evil.
15 Let them be confounded because of their shame,
Who say to me, “Aha, aha!”

16 Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
Let such as love Your salvation say continually,
“The Lord be magnified!”
17 But I am poor and needy;
Yet the Lord thinks upon me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Do not delay, O my God.

Psalm 41 NKJV

The Blessing and Suffering of the Godly​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.​

41 Blessed is he who considers the [a]poor;
The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
2 The Lord will preserve him and keep him alive,
And he will be blessed on the earth;
You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.
3 The Lord will strengthen him on his bed of illness;
You will [b]sustain him on his sickbed.

4 I said, “Lord, be merciful to me;
Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.”
5 My enemies speak evil of me:
“When will he die, and his name perish?”
6 And if he comes to see me, he speaks [c]lies;
His heart gathers iniquity to itself;
When he goes out, he tells it.

7 All who hate me whisper together against me;
Against me they [d]devise my hurt.
8 “An[e] evil disease,” they say, “clings to him.
And now that he lies down, he will rise up no more.”
9 Even my own familiar friend in whom I trusted,
Who ate my bread,
Has [f]lifted up his heel against me.

10 But You, O Lord, be merciful to me, and raise me up,
That I may repay them.
11 By this I know that You are well pleased with me,
Because my enemy does not triumph over me.
12 As for me, You uphold me in my integrity,
And set me before Your face forever.

13 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel
From everlasting to everlasting!
Amen and Amen.

Psalm 42 NKJV

Yearning for God in the Midst of Distresses​

To the Chief Musician. A [a]Contemplation of the sons of Korah.​

42 As the deer [b]pants for the water brooks,
So pants my soul for You, O God.
2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When shall I come and [c]appear before God?
3 My tears have been my food day and night,
While they continually say to me,
“Where is your God?”

4 When I remember these things,
I pour out my soul within me.
For I used to go with the multitude;
I went with them to the house of God,
With the voice of joy and praise,
With a multitude that kept a pilgrim feast.

5 Why are you [d]cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
[e]For the help of His countenance.

6 [f]O my God, my soul is cast down within me;
Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan,
And from the heights of Hermon,
From [g]the Hill Mizar.
7 Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
8 The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me—
A prayer to the God of my life.

9 I will say to God my Rock,
“Why have You forgotten me?
Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?”
10 As with a [h]breaking of my bones,
My enemies [i]reproach me,
While they say to me all day long,
“Where is your God?”

11 Why are you cast down, O my soul?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The [j]help of my countenance and my God.

Psalm 43 NKJV

Prayer to God in Time of Trouble​

43 Vindicate me, O God,
And plead my cause against an ungodly nation;
Oh, deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!
2 For You are the God of my strength;
Why do You cast me off?
Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

3 Oh, send out Your light and Your truth!
Let them lead me;
Let them bring me to Your holy hill
And to Your [a]tabernacle.
4 Then I will go to the altar of God,
To God my exceeding joy;
And on the harp I will praise You,
O God, my God.

5 Why are you cast down, O my soul?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The [b]help of my countenance and my God.

John 20 NKJV

The Empty Tomb​

20 Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. 2 Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and said to them, “They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him.”

3 Peter therefore went out, and the other disciple, and were going to the tomb. 4 So they both ran together, and the other disciple outran Peter and came to the tomb first. 5 And he, stooping down and looking in, saw the linen cloths lying there; yet he did not go in. 6 Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying there, 7 and the [a]handkerchief that had been around His head, not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. 8 Then the other disciple, who came to the tomb first, went in also; and he saw and believed. 9 For as yet they did not [b]know the Scripture, that He must rise again from the dead. 10 Then the disciples went away again to their own homes.

Mary Magdalene Sees the Risen Lord​

11 But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb. 12 And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. 13 Then they said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?”

She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him.”

14 Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus. 15 Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?”

She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, “Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away.”

16 Jesus said to her, “Mary!”

She turned and said to [c]Him, “Rabboni!” (which is to say, Teacher).

17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ”

18 Mary Magdalene came and told the [d]disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things to her.

The Apostles Commissioned​

19 Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were [e]assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” 20 When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.

21 So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” 22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”

Seeing and Believing​

24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”

So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”

26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” 27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”

28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, [f]“Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

That You May Believe​

30 And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard hittin' HiP hOP! Special EFX and Godfather Don in the house. :smoke:

happy days . any plans? just chillin?
I'm pretty much done working for a couple weeks. Going to the farm later to stock up on wood. Bonnie the dachshund is healing her back for 4-6 weeks, so all I can do is walk her around the yard. She isn't supposed to leave the house to allow it to heal. Good for me actually, its an opportunity to chill with some much needed relax time.

May be able to hang with Willy more and also take care of some chores around the house.

My bro and my dad were driving on the interstate on the way back from Aunt Mary Jane, and hit a piece of metal which gave them a flat tire. The semi-truck in front of them hit the metal first and it bounced off the semi's fuel tank, puncturing it and causing it to spew fuel.

Thankfully it wasn't any worse. Could have caused an accident or that metal could have came through the window. Cheap lessons from the Lord. Thank you God! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Willy was rollin' last night. As soon as I got there, he got a message that his prescription was ready. He went and picked it up, and he was able to take his pain medication (Oxyconton). I gave him my bubblehash from 2021 and 2022 harvests. So he should be able to get the pain back under control.

We did a taste test on the 2022 harvest hash I just made this fall. Its yellow blonde and still properly moist with pliability. It's potent resin still! He loves hash. Best gift I could have given him! Merry Christmas! :smoke:

Proverbs 11:25 NKJV
The generous soul will be made rich,
And he who waters will also be watered himself.

goingrey

Guys I just ran across this strain and im mesmerized. A strain that grows blue buds and smells like fruit jam. I mean wow. Any of you guys grow out any indian landrace gear yet? Ive never grown an indian landrace sativa

Haven't grown any but listened to the Potcast episode back when it came out

Seems like a genuine enough dude

shiva82

Hard hittin' HiP hOP! Special EFX and Godfather Don in the house. :smoke:

I'm pretty much done working for a couple weeks. Going to the farm later to stock up on wood. Bonnie the dachshund is healing her back for 4-6 weeks, so all I can do is walk her around the yard. She isn't supposed to leave the house to allow it to heal. Good for me actually, its an opportunity to chill with some much needed relax time.

May be able to hang with Willy more and also take care of some chores around the house.

My bro and my dad were driving on the interstate on the way back from Aunt Mary Jane, and hit a piece of metal which gave them a flat tire. The semi-truck in front of them hit the metal first and it bounced off the semi's fuel tank, puncturing it and causing it to spew fuel.

Thankfully it wasn't any worse. Could have caused an accident or that metal could have came through the window. Cheap lessons from the Lord. Thank you God! :smoke:

full

glad they are ok. are you close with your family? it is good to catch up now and then

i'm working all day tomorrow and also saturday afternoon and then i'm done for 10 days

shiva82

Guys I just ran across this strain and im mesmerized. A strain that grows blue buds and smells like fruit jam. I mean wow. Any of you guys grow out any indian landrace gear yet? Ive never grown an indian landrace sativa

i have had my eye on these for a few years. buy some rob

Latest posts

Latest posts