Attachments

• IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 40

shiva82

i was wondering why the space monkey was stalling a bit imo. did a bulb check , and viola . on its way out. i got 3 grows out of this bulb. you get what you pay for. phillips greenpower being the best so far over the years. i will buy philips or gavita bulb next time. i have another generic newish 315 watt bulb up in the loft i can swap out with once the spent bulb is cool.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

Lumen output
SolisTek 315w 4200K CMH Lamp - 34,000 lumens
SolisTek 315w 3200K CMH Lamp - 33,000 lumens

PAR output
SolisTek 315w 4200K CMH Lamp - 550 umol
SolisTek 315w 3200K CMH Lamp - 575 umol

shiva82

possibly i did not prime the last bulb properly

PLEASE NOTE: The 315w CMH lamps need to be bedded in as follows: on first illumination the lamp needs to be run continuously for a minimum of 15-30 minutes. This will allow the metals within the lamp to fuse correctly.

FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN LAMP FAILURE!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheap lessons learned, should be ready for indoor season when the coast is clear. I wish I had some project going. Kind of nice to take break from the work though.

Aunt Mary Jane is back in rehab sorry to say. Been falling down too much, not strong enough yet.

Willy is out of pain medication and his doctor's office hasn't been calling him back! Going to just give him all my bubblehash. Will smoke a pipe or 2 in a minute and watch the dogs run. See if he has any chores to do. Hes hurting, stomach, hand from surgery, back, knees. They give him a 7 day supply of pain medicine and go home on holiday, not answering calls to get refills!!!!

Thought about getting willy started with an indoor grow, but the ambulance and sheriff may show up some day if he's not feeling well and needs a ride.