What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
who believes the moon landings were real? educated idiots and morons
That's very interesting shiva, thanks for the enlightenment. I have my own definition of what a moron is, but I will probably keep it for myself and actually show some respect. Don't bother with the seeds ok?Have a good one.

shiva82

That's very interesting shiva, thanks for the enlightenment. I have my own definition of what a moron is, but I will probably keep it for myself and actually show some respect. Don't bother with the seeds ok?Have a good one.
what have you took offence too? the moon landings were faked

shiva82

space monkey

Attachments

• IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 24

goingrey

Got one Erdpurt and two Nepal Mists above "ground", still waiting on three Nepal Mists.

I like the coco pucks. Almost out. Need to buy some more.

shiva82

Got one Erdpurt and two Nepal Mists above "ground", still waiting on three Nepal Mists.

I like the coco pucks. Almost out. Need to buy some more.
i like the coco pucks too . the best clone cubes i use come pre inoculated sealed in trays of i think 112 , or 118. some strange number. they are great. no clonex needed .

shiva82

@GreenestBasterd the pheno i had of blacktriangle was decent . just too heavy for me . indica body stone . i have the silverhashplant88 which uses the same father and i prefer that girl still , so i dropped the black triangle .

the bt i had is potent and tasty . just not my kind of effect . that is just one pheno though that my friend selected