What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@RobFromTX they used to have the mextiza which I haven't grown but was quite popular. A mexican hybrid, you surely would have enjoyed that one.

Edit - I just realised you were asking about CSI strains, not cannabiogen's sorry about that

Last edited:

shiva82

Willy was saying China has been caught running laboratories which grow diseases to spread in the USA as an act of war.

Need to search that story. Maybe there is a back story that helps it makes sense. OR maybe thats just the cover- up story because the Globalist WEF wants the war with China/ Russia and US to promote global governance.
tell willie your own government agencies funds those labs and borders do not exist. china ccp are owned by the same private banking system. look for legit quotes from mao regarding rockafella and rothchild

shiva82

I dropped a very heavy oak worksurface on my toe and broke it (the toe).

i then dropped a very expensive ceramic sink into a perfectly cut hole but the last inch it slipped and smashed it all up :rolleyes:

A Hamlet cigar moment, extra large fatty...
i feel the pain . i get flustered concentrating

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
hey @revegeta666 , do you know what happened to charlie garcia?
i heard hes not into cannabis anymore, at all.
maybe you hear stuff on spanish forums.
All is well known and documented in cannabiscafe.net yes, dozens if not hundreds of pages on this subject. I'd rather not post about it here because doing so had consequences for other Spanish users lol.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
All is well known and documented in cannabiscafe.net yes, dozens if not hundreds of pages on this subject. I'd rather not post about it here because doing so had consequences for other Spanish users lol.
cool, no worries.
its not that i'm interested in charlie per se,
i just sometimes wonder what makes certain people stop doing what they did passionately.

shiva82

i have insurance cover of 2 million pound. i can work in any building up to that value , but i would rather not do any damage