Be my rock of [b]refuge,
A [c]fortress of defense to save me.

3 For You are my rock and my fortress;
Therefore, for Your name’s sake,
Lead me and guide me.
4 Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
For You are my strength.
5 Into Your hand I commit my spirit;
You have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

6 I have hated those who regard useless idols;
But I trust in the Lord.
7 I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy,
For You have considered my trouble;
You have known my soul in [d]adversities,
8 And have not shut[e] me up into the hand of the enemy;
You have set my feet in a wide place.

9 Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am in trouble;
My eye wastes away with grief,
Yes, my soul and my [f]body!
10 For my life is spent with grief,
And my years with sighing;
My strength fails because of my iniquity,
And my bones waste away.
11 I am a [g]reproach among all my enemies,
But especially among my neighbors,
And am repulsive to my acquaintances;
Those who see me outside flee from me.
12 I am forgotten like a dead man, out of mind;
I am like a [h]broken vessel.
13 For I hear the slander of many;
Fear is on every side;
While they take counsel together against me,
They scheme to take away my life.

14 But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord;
I say, “You are my God.”
15 My times are in Your hand;
Deliver me from the hand of my enemies,
And from those who persecute me.
16 Make Your face shine upon Your servant;
Save me for Your mercies’ sake.
17 Do not let me be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon You;
Let the wicked be ashamed;
Let them be silent in the grave.
18 Let the lying lips be put to silence,
Which speak insolent things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

19 Oh, how great is Your goodness,
Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
Which You have prepared for those who trust in You
In the presence of the sons of men!
20 You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
From the plots of man;
You shall keep them secretly in a [i]pavilion
From the strife of tongues.

21 Blessed be the Lord,
For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a [j]strong city!
22 For I said in my haste,
“I am cut off from before Your eyes”;
Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications
When I cried out to You.

23 Oh, love the Lord, all you His saints!
For the Lord preserves the faithful,
And fully repays the proud person.
24 Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord.

Psalm 32 NKJV

The Joy of Forgiveness​

A Psalm of David. A [a]Contemplation.​

32 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven,
Whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not [b]impute iniquity,
And in whose spirit there is no deceit.

3 When I kept silent, my bones grew old
Through my groaning all the day long.
4 For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me;
My vitality was turned into the drought of summer. Selah
5 I acknowledged my sin to You,
And my iniquity I have not hidden.
I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,”
And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah

6 For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You
In a time when You may be found;
Surely in a flood of great waters
They shall not come near him.
7 You are my hiding place;
You shall preserve me from trouble;
You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah

8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
9 Do not be like the horse or like the mule,
Which have no understanding,
Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle,
Else they will not come near you.

10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked;
But he who trusts in the Lord, mercy shall surround him.
11 Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous;
And shout for joy, all you upright in heart!

Psalm 33 NKJV

The Sovereignty of the Lord in Creation and History​

33 Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous!
For praise from the upright is beautiful.
2 Praise the Lord with the harp;
[a]Make melody to Him with an instrument of ten strings.
3 Sing to Him a new song;
Play skillfully with a shout of joy.

4 For the word of the Lord is right,
And all His work is done in truth.
5 He loves righteousness and justice;
The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

6 By the word of the Lord the heavens were made,
And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
7 He gathers the waters of the sea together [b]as a heap;
He lays up the deep in storehouses.

8 Let all the earth fear the Lord;
Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
9 For He spoke, and it was done;
He commanded, and it stood fast.

10 The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing;
He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect.
11 The counsel of the Lord stands forever,
The plans of His heart to all generations.
12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,
The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.

13 The Lord looks from heaven;
He sees all the sons of men.
14 From the place of His dwelling He looks
On all the inhabitants of the earth;
15 He fashions their hearts individually;
He [c]considers all their works.

16 No king is saved by the multitude of an army;
A mighty man is not delivered by great strength.
17 A horse is a [d]vain hope for safety;
Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength.

18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him,
On those who hope in His mercy,
19 To deliver their soul from death,
And to keep them alive in famine.

20 Our soul waits for the Lord;
He is our help and our shield.
21 For our heart shall rejoice in Him,
Because we have trusted in His holy name.
22 Let Your mercy, O Lord, be upon us,
Just as we hope in You.

John 7 NKJV

Jesus’ Brothers Disbelieve​

7 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee; for He did not want to walk in Judea, because the [a]Jews sought to kill Him. 2 Now the Jews’ Feast of Tabernacles was at hand. 3 His brothers therefore said to Him, “Depart from here and go into Judea, that Your disciples also may see the works that You are doing. 4 For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world.” 5 For even His brothers did not believe in Him.

6 Then Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come, but your time is always ready. 7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil. 8 You go up to this feast. I am not [b]yet going up to this feast, for My time has not yet fully come.” 9 When He had said these things to them, He remained in Galilee.

The Heavenly Scholar​

10 But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret. 11 Then the Jews sought Him at the feast, and said, “Where is He?” 12 And there was much complaining among the people concerning Him. Some said, “He is good”; others said, “No, on the contrary, He deceives the people.” 13 However, no one spoke openly of Him for fear of the Jews.

14 Now about the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught. 15 And the Jews marveled, saying, “How does this Man know letters, having never studied?”

16 [c]Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me. 17 If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority. 18 He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him. 19 Did not Moses give you the law, yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill Me?”

20 The people answered and said, “You have a demon. Who is seeking to kill You?”

21 Jesus answered and said to them, “I did one work, and you all marvel. 22 Moses therefore gave you circumcision (not that it is from Moses, but from the fathers), and you circumcise a man on the Sabbath. 23 If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath, so that the law of Moses should not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made a man completely well on the Sabbath? 24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

Could This Be the Christ?​

25 Now some of them from Jerusalem said, “Is this not He whom they seek to kill? 26 But look! He speaks boldly, and they say nothing to Him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is [d]truly the Christ? 27 However, we know where this Man is from; but when the Christ comes, no one knows where He is from.”

28 Then Jesus cried out, as He taught in the temple, saying, “You both know Me, and you know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know. 29 [e]But I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent Me.”

30 Therefore they sought to take Him; but no one laid a hand on Him, because His hour had not yet come. 31 And many of the people believed in Him, and said, “When the Christ comes, will He do more signs than these which this Man has done?”

Jesus and the Religious Leaders​

32 The Pharisees heard the crowd murmuring these things concerning Him, and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take Him. 33 Then Jesus said [f]to them, “I shall be with you a little while longer, and then I go to Him who sent Me. 34 You will seek Me and not find Me, and where I am you cannot come.”

35 Then the Jews said among themselves, “Where does He intend to go that we shall not find Him? Does He intend to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks? 36 What is this thing that He said, ‘You will seek Me and not find Me, and where I am you cannot come’?”

The Promise of the Holy Spirit​

37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” 39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those [g]believing in Him would receive; for the [h]Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Who Is He?​

40 Therefore [i]many from the crowd, when they heard this saying, said, “Truly this is the Prophet.” 41 Others said, “This is the Christ.”

But some said, “Will the Christ come out of Galilee? 42 Has not the Scripture said that the Christ comes from the seed of David and from the town of Bethlehem, where David was?” 43 So there was a division among the people because of Him. 44 Now some of them wanted to take Him, but no one laid hands on Him.

Rejected by the Authorities​

45 Then the officers came to the chief priests and Pharisees, who said to them, “Why have you not brought Him?”

46 The officers answered, “No man ever spoke like this Man!”

47 Then the Pharisees answered them, “Are you also deceived? 48 Have any of the rulers or the Pharisees believed in Him? 49 But this crowd that does not know the law is accursed.”

50 Nicodemus (he who came to [j]Jesus [k]by night, being one of them) said to them, 51 “Does our law judge a man before it hears him and knows what he is doing?”

52 They answered and said to him, “Are you also from Galilee? Search and look, for no prophet [l]has arisen out of Galilee.”

53 [m]And everyone went to his own house.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's in heaven. Cats are cool, they are like us. Man can not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God, God's love. Sparkie comes around and doesn't need food or anything, he just wants to be with me. He loves being petted.

Sparkie ate a mouse friday night and Leroy my dog cleaned up the guts the next morning. Both are pets with a little wild side still, they teach me things. :smoke:
i kick myself for losing the each oz female. i know a few growers have it in the region , but they are all part of clubs etc and i don't want to mix in those circles . i used to when i was young , i like to keep to myself if i can help it
Sounds like some great hybrids in the works! I need to sort through some of these jars to make selections, but would be great to get your feedback on the Sativa Candy Chunk. Its almost like laundry soap, good work smoke. I need someone with an experienced pallet to tell me what they think about it. Its a Grade A liner production plant as far as I can tell, glory to God. Still waiting to hear from the judges... Will get with you later. I would be able to test a few of your genetics.

What are the C99 hybrids you made? Is that mimosa pretty fast flowering? C99 is a fast flowering plant from what I remember at around 8 weeks I think. :smoke:

Goingrey--thats pretty cold!!!! I learned my lesson earlier this year with the cold. I was thinking about this a few days ago, mature plants can take the cold alright I think, although it may cause slower growth. Young plants that are 6 weeks or less would likely be sensitive to the cold and could permenantly stunt them Seedlings are so sensitive. I had 2 batches that got stunted until I had success with the May 1 planted seed. It didn't get exposed to the cold and those it he ground running!

Shiva helped me through my training this spring. What is that value called that is a number that represents temperature and relative humidity?

full

shiva82

Vapour-pressure deficit, or VPD, is the difference (deficit) between the amount of moisture in the air and how much moisture the air can hold when it is saturated. Once air becomes saturated, water will condense out to form clouds, dew or films of water over leaves

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to hang with Willy yesterday evening, he loved the Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush. Its nice to have a straight kush. I am still curious about growing the Deep Chunk. I am wondering if it would perform well enough in my situation. I am thinking I may put out a 21 ct pack this season to see how they do.

I work too much, and its great to have strains that help me to relax and heal up in the evening. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, thanks for the reminder. So temperature alone is important as well as VPD? Seems like VPD is more of a representation of humidity, which relates to mass flow and nutrient uptake of the plant. So VPD kind of dials it in, but actual temperature is a course adjustment.

If you are growing under 60 F, that seems like its pushing it in my opinion. Maybe it would turn out more potent becuase of the old though with thicker consistency of the resin instead of warm and fluid, people say it may accumulate cannabinoids better without allowing them to volatilize into the atmosphere. :smoke:

Wonderful plants. Tough as weeds

full

shiva82

Went to hang with Willy yesterday evening, he loved the Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush. Its nice to have a straight kush. I am still curious about growing the Deep Chunk. I am wondering if it would perform well enough in my situation. I am thinking I may put out a 21 ct pack this season to see how they do.

I work too much, and its great to have strains that help me to relax and heal up in the evening. :smoke:

full
when do you think satan fell to earth?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, so you just made the mimosa S1 hybrid with Cinderella 99 and thats it? C99 is a great line. Did you run some females I guess? Hope you saved some pollen!

shiva82

Cool, thanks for the reminder. So temperature alone is important as well as VPD? Seems like VPD is more of a representation of humidity, which relates to mass flow and nutrient uptake of the plant. So VPD kind of dials it in, but actual temperature is a course adjustment.

If you are growing under 60 F, that seems like its pushing it in my opinion. Maybe it would turn out more potent becuase of the old though with thicker consistency of the resin instead of warm and fluid, people say it may accumulate cannabinoids better without allowing them to volatilize into the atmosphere. :smoke:

Wonderful plants. Tough as weeds

full
to avoid mould, rust spots , poor nutrient uptake , chlorosis etc . mainly when indoor growing. when i suffer any of these kind of common indoor problems , it is usually vpd issues. if you alter light , or fan placement , or amount of soil , or many variables , you have to always compensate

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In my opinion, likely when Adam had his first temptation in The Garden of Eden.

Adam is where sin was born into the world, Jesus is where sin is removed from the world. Thanks be to God, our Savior!

full

shiva82

Cool, so you just made the mimosa S1 hybrid with Cinderella 99 and thats it? C99 is a great line. Did you run some females I guess? Hope you saved some pollen!
i froze some fresh flowers , the male was nice. the females i had from the c99s were not great . two dwarf leafy plants. the male was more impressive. i only grew out 12

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool so you can REALLY get those indoor grows dialed in. I like the variability of outdoors though, I think it brings out the potential in the growth of the plant. Have you had good outdoor flower? My crop this year, I'm sitting on, is a 100% A+ right now. Super feel good, euphoria after 1 toke every time, I am blown away. Did my best to get it right this year and it really paid off!

Wondering how good indoor can get. It may be easier to get it right indoors, or maybe easier to screew it up in some ways. The light is less intense than natural sunlight, although there may be less damage to the trichomes due to the elements of weather.

shiva82

if satan repented pipe , do you think satan or lucifer would be allowed back into the heavens and we can have peace on earth again/ gets tiring all this murder and worship of money that happens around us all

Latest posts

Latest posts