What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Once I watched a documentary about those ayahuasca ceremonies and it didn't seem like something you'd want to repeat so soon and often.

But now that you mention the DMT smoking I do believe some people actually abuse it in a kind of druggie all the time kind of way.
dmt hits hard . its not recreational either. its the business mans trip

shiva82

we all do what we are pre programmed to do. subconsciously . we do what we do , what we are wired to do. if you are not wired for that experience i do not see any reason to use unless you feel it is destiny

goingrey

we all do what we are pre programmed to do. subconsciously . we do what we do , what we are wired to do. if you are not wired for that experience i do not see any reason to use unless you feel it is destiny
I'd try it if I came across it but not going to be ordering any powders from darknet markets, let alone something that I would extract it from - I don't even do BHO.

shiva82

@Cloneman is my mothers age . when did you start growing ganja cloneman?

my mother ran away from home at 16 , lanarkshire to london . and worked as a nanny [ slave ] until she met my father

she has fond memories of that era in london

goingrey

@Cloneman is my mothers age . when did you start growing ganja cloneman?

my mother ran away from home at 16 , lanarkshire to london . and worked as a nanny [ slave ] until she met my father

she has fond memories of that era in london
An exciting time to be a young Londoner, I would imagine, with all the fashion and the music and other "youth culture".

shiva82

An exciting time to be a young Londoner, I would imagine, with all the fashion and the music and other "youth culture".
i think she lived there for around 5 years , and got married at 21 . just a register marriage job. nothing more

she says it was a great time