What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Today in the medman chronicles we find ourselves discussing the squirrel tail thai strain and how indica it looks in the pictures. :D I like this medman. Hes my favorite clown
It's a pretty fun thread, and I would bet he's the one having the most fun if you know what I mean. There's a couple of guys there losing their mind over him clearly making up bullshit.

Never lose your mind over people on the interneet. The internet is not real.

Did you enjoy my squirrel tail btw

RobFromTX

It's a pretty fun thread, and I would bet he's the one having the most fun if you know what I mean. There's a couple of guys there losing their mind over him clearly making up bullshit.

oh he definitely knows what hes doing, getting a rise out of those guys that take it too seriously. The only guy on here ive seen get a rise out of medman is goldentree. Its a pretty funny thread too

RobFromTX

:LOL: i saw that

shiva82

it looked like two gimps like dillon danis . and he is canadian . i would say it is dillon. two peas in same pod

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
oh he definitely knows what hes doing, getting a rise out of those guys that take it too seriously. The only guy on here ive seen get a rise out of medman is goldentree. Its a pretty funny thread too

He's trolling the way the word "trolling" used to mean. Yes he is lying but he is also playing more stupid than he is and they are dancing to his fiddle. There's one guy in the thread that will end up having a heart attack from being so angry :ROFLMAO: if you have a heart attack and die it's you who loses the argument anyway, and strain purity doesn't matter so much anymore.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
it looked like two gimps like dillon danis . and he is canadian . i would say it is dillon. two peas in same pod
where - dillon danis really? I'm home alone and had a piece of weed butter earlier and I'm starting to feel more retarded than usual
descarga (1).jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts