What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

going to plant up the f2 peach oz x lebs . they are becoming potbound , and one plant with a male preflower taking shape. he will be culled . i'm not keeping any males this round , just looking for decent females for now.

Attachments

• IMG_9902.JPG
    IMG_9902.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9905.JPG
    IMG_9905.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9906.JPG
    IMG_9906.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9907.JPG
    IMG_9907.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how is willy doing. not heard you mention him in a while. marine boxer
He was doing well yesterday. He has on and off spent days in bed due nausia and some vomiting, not exactly sure what is doing it, but he is managing. His hand is getting better but still hurts sometimes. He's doing physical therapy with it and will lose some range in motion and may only end up with about 80% of his grip strength.

He was in good spirits and taking it easy.

Willy took a couple tokes of the DC x Blueberry and said it was pretty good. He checked his blood for sugar because he said he had got a little blurred vision and may be low on sugar, but he sugar was normal. Must have been the sleepytime DC x Blueberry! He really enjoyed it. I like the Boveda, I am getting pretty good results using it.

shiva82

paradise cheese and the space monkey . ticking over ok .

Attachments

• IMG_9908.JPG
    IMG_9908.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9909.JPG
    IMG_9909.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9910.JPG
    IMG_9910.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9911.JPG
    IMG_9911.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9912.JPG
    IMG_9912.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9913.JPG
    IMG_9913.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9914.JPG
    IMG_9914.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 47

shiva82

bottom shelf haze . near ready to chop. i will leave a few colas longer , but any new slight reflowerings are normal with old time dominance . i will harvest a few buds here and there . staggered

scotland [ lumbo] gold

Attachments

• IMG_9915.JPG
    IMG_9915.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9916.JPG
    IMG_9916.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 24

goingrey

I was working up in the loft yesterday clearing up after cropping, listening to the radio, and this came on. I didn’t quite catch it all, but I heard cropredy which is a town where they have a folk festival, lovely area. I listened to it today on catch up, sounds and recorded it, excellent, Talk about ironic and suitable cropredy

Reminds me of the movie The Warriors where the DJ sends out messages to the streets. :D

shiva82

i'm looking forward to the peach x leb f2s more so. i can up pot them and stick them under the cdm with the hps vertical in the canopy soon

shiva82

They're off to a good start
bit overcooked with the 7-7-7 granules , but coming round nicely. i have just been using standard pine bark and wood type compost , mixed with worm castings and a handful of slow release . once there are in bigger pots they should take off nicely . if i let them get rootbound , it really effects health and yield.

shiva82

i came across bttom shelf haze half way up ben nevis. after spending time with a the kilted shaman , he gifted me these special beans . go forth , be like lord of loud . he said

Latest posts

Latest posts