What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

christmas harvest will be p.cheese . 4 or 5 weeks to go on her.

Attachments

• IMG_9836.JPG
    IMG_9836.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9834.JPG
    IMG_9834.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 40

shiva82

space monkey clone . just over 1 week into flower period . i double potted her into an extra 2.5 for flower. so i don't have to feed her for a couple of weeks and let her get a big bigger and stay healthier as long as possible without using feeds.she is in around 7-8 litres of soil.

Attachments

• IMG_9838.JPG
    IMG_9838.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 28

RobFromTX

Good grief the worlds going crazy. Dublins in flames. A shame. i really wanted to visit Ireland. beautiful castles, second only to scotland

shiva82

Good grief the worlds going crazy. Dublins in flames. A shame. i really wanted to visit Ireland. beautiful castles, second only to scotland
ireland is still a beautiful country. they need to stop taking natives tax money to fund accelerated illegal migration . the legal migrants are being jumped in the queue , and the people of ireland come last. it is a powder keg . same across most of europe and the usa . we had the covid plandemic lockdows and such. small buisness destroyed and food prices rediculously high

all engineered

i feel sorry for the men being told to come over here . it isn't what they have been told. they are being used as modern day bolsheviks

RobFromTX

ireland is still a beautiful country. they need to stop taking natives tax money to fund accelerated illegal migration . the legal migrants are being jumped in the queue , and the people of ireland come last. it is a powder keg . same across most of europe

Sounds a lot like the states too

Latest posts

Latest posts