What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Its an autoflower from Mossy a former ICMAG member. They are sold by crazy x seeds if you are interested. They are called Mossy's Gem I think. Send a PM to MarijuanaMatt, he said they are still available for sale.

Search the forum, they were on Seedbay I think.
lowryder x mazar
sounds pretty interesting

shiva82

small early sample of the bottomshelfhaze . just about dry enough to smoke . for educational purposes i will roll a small one and leave the rest a couple more days

Attachments

• IMG_9832.JPG
    IMG_9832.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 34

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

We stand on solid ground. The Spirit of Truth guides our path in life and allows us to be part of God's perfect work.

Genesis 12:1-3 NKJV

Promises to Abram​

12 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
small early sample of the bottomshelfhaze . just about dry enough to smoke . for educational purposes i will roll a small one and leave the rest a couple more days
your bottom shelf haze looks exacly like something i grew out 17 years ago.
it was a bag seed so to speak.
smelled like pezz-like candy powdered lemons lavender and apple vinegar.
it melted the rubber in the jar caps and was a overpotent but dark feelings inducing herb...

shiva82

your bottom shelf haze looks exacly like something i grew out 17 years ago.
it was a bag seed so to speak.
smelled like pezz-like candy powdered lemons lavender and apple vinegar.
it melted the rubber in the jar caps and was a overpotent but dark feelings inducing herb...
considering it is only 4 days dry , early and uncured , it is smoking very well. dominated again by the old timer male , spicy and sour and then some back end aniseed dank to it which was a nice suprise. columbian dominant for sure . introspective feel to it already. should be good after a cure when its ready. next sunday i intend to take her down . a newbie would go white or green from this reefer for sure. i put it down twice already

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
considering it is only 4 days dry , early and uncured , it is smoking very well. dominated again by the old timer male , spicy and sour and then some back end aniseed dank to it which was a nice suprise. columbian dominant for sure . introspective feel to it already. should be good after a cure when its ready. next sunday i intend to take her down . a newbie would go white or green from this reefer for sure. i put it down twice already
spooky

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mossy was breeding them, an he taught me a lot about growing and breeding. He grew up in Spain doing tomato production in greenhouses I think he said. I think he had experience breeding tomatoes so he was good at reading and describing the phenotypes of the plants.

They are little afghan plants, he termed ALF--"Afghan Little F***"

Great terpenes, medium strong potency, basic indica.

He said that growing up in the tomato industry, they would have a saying, that you have to be ruthless sometimes to be able to achieve production an breeding goals. :smoke: