What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Or a bunch of them..

Anyway.

It's bullshit. :D

I like Dre with his quirks and all and I'm all for experimentation and if you guys like it then cool blast it loud but gonna call it how I see it, or hear..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I appologise, I guess I wasn't supposed to cover the topic of politics. Is it off limits if the politics we discuss has to do with medical cannabis? I guess this is a grow thread, but the politics has to do with growing cannabis in this case. We'll keep it on track. I think we all understand the politicians are good actors and are often corrupted with hidden motives. :smoke:

shiva82

I appologise, I guess I wasn't supposed to cover the topic of politics. Is it off limits if the politics we discuss has to do with medical cannabis? I guess this is a grow thread, but the politics has to do with growing cannabis in this case. We'll keep it on track. I think we all understand the politicians are good actors and are often corrupted with hidden motives. :smoke:
don't worry about it , we just keep it flowing over any bumps in the road

shiva82

Or a bunch of them..

Anyway.

It's bullshit. :D

I like Dre with his quirks and all and I'm all for experimentation and if you guys like it then cool blast it loud but gonna call it how I see it, or hear..
tell us what you really think goingrey haha. it is atmospheric in ways

RobFromTX

1700342631477.jpeg