What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

LOL

Not to judge but I would advise against it, Jesus wasn't too happy about business in the temple.
jesus would not be happy about any temples built to worship idols too . if we need to eat and feed our kids i think jesus would be happy with us visiting church to advertise our hard work we perform with the hands he gave us

shiva82

“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”

shiva82

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.

goingrey

jesus would not be happy about any temples built to worship idols too . if we need to eat and feed our kids i think jesus would be happy with us visiting church to advertise our hard work we perform with the hands he gave us
For sure doing the work is a good thing but maybe there are more appropriate places and channels for the marketing.

If the elderly are the intended audience, how about bingo? :D

shiva82

For sure doing the work is a good thing but maybe there are more appropriate places and channels for the marketing.

If the elderly are the intended audience, how about bingo? :D
haha. i was only joking . he is christian but he would not hesitate to spread business

shiva82

as tradesmen we get to talk about faith, religion, philosophy , politics , history , all kinds of mad shit , while we work . some great debates are had on a building site these days haha. it is true education

DaEarl73

Everything is constructed, even a circle is an infinity amount of right angled triangles connected on one point hahahaha boom shiva! It’s time that you get blocked, I mean over 1000pages that you already needed and no end in sight!

shiva82

Everything is constructed, even a circle is an infinity amount of right angled triangles connected on one point hahahaha boom shiva! It’s time that you get blocked, I mean over 1000pages that you already needed and no end in sight!

standard procedures. it would not be the end of the world if i was wiped out .

goingrey

I spent a couple of summers at building sites when I was younger, not as a tradesman but cleaning, carrying stuff around, setting up protection paper.. things like this. Mixed bag, some you'd hang out with after work, others threatened to murder you if you don't quit. :D Well just one. The painters were tripping on the paint fumes, or maybe real drugs and used the fumes as an excuse. Fun times.

shiva82

I spent a couple of summers at building sites when I was younger, not as a tradesman but cleaning, carrying stuff around, setting up protection paper.. things like this. Mixed bag, some you'd hang out with after work, others threatened to murder you if you don't quit. :D Well just one. The painters were tripping on the paint fumes, or maybe real drugs and used the fumes as an excuse. Fun times.
i have been a labourer , apprenticeship and college and worked for firms, agencies and as a solo contractor . some diamonds to be found amongst the people. some bacon too. same as anywhere

Latest posts

Latest posts