What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Hey I see weakness on the left in the speakers corner. If we could be on he same side we could systematically wipe out the other side one by one

i'm neither side. i used to be a left type though through and through. once i realised democracy never existed it started to make sense to me , and the veil starts to fall . i was once one of them , but i'm non dominion in faith and beliefs

i'm old school liberal in the dictionary definition terms too, i'm also a libertarian, i;m also an anarchist . i'm a bit of everything to them

shiva82

I understand. I used to be on the left. At one point.May I respectful ask where you stand.
the left and right are the two sides of the same coin, democracy does not exist and all politicians are essentially talking heads puppets . i'm on the side of the common man and woman and humanity .

shiva82

it is all theatre, and anything that is allowed to be screened is propaganda in one way or the other. truths will be edited and manipulated .

shiva82

it started with the radio. men would ditch the reality of life and sit by the radio to be informed on world events. easy work

shiva82

it is perspective. you are correct. i have been black pilled down too many rabbit holes and reality brings sorrow, so it not an easy path or choice

Latest posts

Latest posts