What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have nicknamed my neighbour 'o.p.p'

another neighbour had left a plant pot out to reserve some space as she is moving house and has a young baby , and although wrong of her to do that everyone else on the street just ignored it and let her reserves the spot. o.p.p has come home , not seen it, reversed into the plant pot , had a row , and then rang the police for his own protection, he says.

what a pussy, anyway , i was laughing to myself at the thought of him crashing into a plant pot and phoning the police for a civil matter like that,

i thought to myself. they will have to send the riot squad and invoke, operation plant pot. o.p.p

goingrey

i have nicknamed my neighbour 'o.p.p'

another neighbour had left a plant pot out to reserve some space as she is moving house and has a young baby , and although wrong of her to do that everyone else on the street just ignored it and let her reserves the spot. o.p.p has come home , not seen it, reversed into the plant pot , had a row , and then rang the police for his own protection, he says.

what a pussy, anyway , i was laughing to myself at the thought of him crashing into a plant pot and phoning the police for a civil matter like that,

i thought to myself. they will have to send the riot squad and invoke, operation plant pot. o.p.p
I think that's what you are supposed to do so the insurance company pays up? There will be no investigation or other operation besides a clerk entering it to some system.

shiva82

I think that's what you are supposed to do so the insurance company pays up? There will be no investigation or other operation besides a clerk entering it to some system.
basically , he is a pussy of a man , and rang the police to tell tales. they probably laughed there heads off. his van is ok , no damage . if he had damaged his vehicle , then he would have to take pictures and contact insurance. it is not a criminal offence . maybe littering . it would be more a civil matter i would suspect. either way the neighbour is a pussy of a bully , and is a manipulator . he probably rang them and told them lies to cover his abuse

shiva82

my crazy friend that died young a long time ago was wanted by the police. they would ring him and invite hm to the station , or they would come find him and use force. he would put the call from the police on loud speaker while we were in his bedroom baked, i recall he answered , and they immediately said ' hello this is pc suchabody of operation hawk... my mate immediately replied ' this is pc sausage operation dog, what do you want?' and all i could hear was the police man start to laugh out loud. once he finished laughing , he said, 'enoughs enough when are you coming in' .. and my mate would carry on for a while and then hang up

completely insane but a heart of gold and naturally funny

in his late teens, he would also carry a mini recorder and a bag of castor sugar in a sealed baggie around with him... as he was arrested so often , he made a game of it. they would arrest him, ask what was in the baggie, presuming it was a drug, he would answer 'no comment' on purpose, get man handled, and get dragged to a station, and he would record the interview ..... and play it back to us the next day when we were stoned. he obviously knew he had done no wrong and only had sugar . he just wanted to have fun with them

what a character