What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

Catmandooo Meech genetix will be the name. I already printed stickers and am ready for the breeder ball. Only thing missing is your seeds hahahaha

shiva82

Catmandooo Meech genetix will be the name. I already printed stickers and am ready for the breeder ball. Only thing missing is your seeds hahahaha
get those orders in . you can have my originals or just bulk buy some hemp seeds and use those to save costs.

DaEarl73

just be careful when the real big meech is out of jail and comes looking for his cut from you
Scared the shit out of me! Will wear diapers tonight ! Will not be able to sleep anyway, because I have to rethink my future! Good night! Take it easy, but take it hahahaha

shiva82

Scared the shit out of me! Will wear diapers tonight ! Will not be able to sleep anyway, because I have to rethink my future! Good night! Take it easy, but take it hahahaha
haha. good night brother. do not shit your pants. he is serving triple life i think

shiva82

bottomshelfhaze , still stretching but not so much . i have it under control at just under 6 ft

Attachments

• IMG_9303.JPG
    IMG_9303.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Latest posts