What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have the seeded s1 mimosas , and the dwarf c99 sensi n the loft now. in darkness for until next weekend to finish off. it gets cold up there . in the mini cab i have placed a p.cheese x sudanese tester seedling that i neglected . could be a male . i will germ more if it is

shiva82

Did you get a good harvest from the Black Triangle?
well, i was just letting my mate have fun to be fair and teaching him. he did his usual act though. i had the buds hanging in a shed with a fan and thermostat heater that would hardly of come on as i had it on low. i told him to just do nothing. leave it.....

he opened the windows , and turned off the heating and fan . probably because of smell , but he said he didn't realise. i was not bothered as i have my own stash anyway....

the main colas were mouldy , and all still soaking wet.

wasteman haha. it is his house. a learning lesson. he maybe has an ounce of small nugs that will be ok . all the nice colas i through in the compost .

shiva82

i told him ' you may aswell of buried them in the ground wet or left the plant in the ground. and we both then burst out laughing

Latest posts

Latest posts