What's new

Sensi Star!

Rastafarout

Premium user
Had to pull this one early(no amber ) and still looking lively, hard to fade her

but it’s at 14wks and meant to be a 10’er she’s just taking to long, and the plant vegging waiting for the spot is getting impatient lol

Proper beast style and solid nugs , this is louder lemon , less new shoes and some kind of chemical rank ness head achy giving when trimming @need4weed
IMG_5616.png
IMG_5615.png
IMG_5614.png

Sensistar42

Had to pull this one early(no amber ) and still looking lively, hard to fade her

but it’s at 14wks and meant to be a 10’er she’s just taking to long, and the plant vegging waiting for the spot is getting impatient lol

Proper beast style and solid nugs , this is louder lemon , less new shoes and some kind of chemical rank ness head achy giving when trimming @need4weed
View attachment 18958173 View attachment 18958174 View attachment 18958175
Did you stick with 12/12? I just run everything on 10/14 now that’s longer flowering and 11/13 for your average hybrid.

Rastafarout

Premium user
Did you stick with 12/12? I just run everything on 10/14 now that’s longer flowering and 11/13 for your average hybrid.
Yeah I run everything mixed together long and short all on 12/12 works for me
no netting ,
can pull and renew at leisure
Second one very leafy , not my kind of keeper but is still good so will try the clone if leafy after tweaks ..bye!

Attachments

• IMG_5859.jpeg
    IMG_5859.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Hey y’all I’ve been looking for Sensi Star Reg beans for a long time. Basically since I tried it in 08. I came across AK Bean brains, he says his is f3, I believe. Have any of y’all found good stuff in his packs? If so, how did the phenos present? If they re good beans, I’m looking to buy soon. I want to find a good male and cross it to my Triangle Kush and Loompas HB.

coxnox

Veteran
Hey y’all I’ve been looking for Sensi Star Reg beans for a long time. Basically since I tried it in 08. I came across AK Bean brains, he says his is f3, I believe. Have any of y’all found good stuff in his packs? If so, how did the phenos present? If they re good beans, I’m looking to buy soon. I want to find a good male and cross it to my Triangle Kush and Loompas HB.
can i see your traingle and hb in late bloom pleaz ? 😁
still have clone of the male, and the 3best females ;)

coxnox

Veteran
the 2 big stretching ones are medium to big yielder and have a lemon smell + something i cant explain, and the thrird one have allmost the same smell + something other...haha sorry im bad to explain the smell, specially in english...but it remind me the smell of a brand new basket shoes ^^

the 2 big stretching ones are medium to big yielder and have a lemon smell + something i cant explain, and the thrird one have allmost the same smell + something other...haha sorry im bad to explain the smell, specially in english...but it remind me the smell of a brand new basket shoes ^^
Right on man! That sounds so nice. My tent smells like dank gas and lemony incense. Need that SS in my life. Any menthol?