What's new

Sensi Star!

Sensistar42

Anyone still running any sensi star plants from the original release or any f2, f3s, etc. not the fem release that came after?

Post up and pics and smells of her! My favorite Dutch hybrid for day to day smoke.

I have a ak bean brains f3 x durg corra f2s going into flower right now. I’ll post up in a few weeks with her. 😊

My last one of this batch of seeds smelled and tasted super sweet, with lemon and metal and ending with an incense when vaped. It was a pleasure walking back into the room and smelling that after smoke of this strain.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Anyone still running any sensi star plants from the original release or any f2, f3s, etc. not the fem release that came after?

Post up and pics and smells of her! My favorite Dutch hybrid for day to day smoke.

I have a ak bean brains f3 x durg corra f2s going into flower right now. I’ll post up in a few weeks with her. 😊

My last one of this batch of seeds smelled and tasted super sweet, with lemon and metal and ending with an incense when vaped. It was a pleasure walking back into the room and smelling that after smoke of this strain.
Post some photos friend.

coxnox

Veteran

im actuallly growing Sensi Star 2012 in reg form, along with some sour bubble from 2011, of course im doing "f2" of both....collecting pollen right now ^^

need4weed

Veteran
I grew out derg cora sensi star a few years ago, nothing really stood out compared to when I grew her in 2006. My first grow with her, it would make your eyes water when you walked in the room. Solid buds dripping with resin. The type of bud that people would buy an oz, get out to their car and have a proper look at it, then 2 minutes later there would be a knock on the door, "can I buy another oz" ?

Sensistar42

Ak been brains told me that his line is from derg corra, which put me off of it
Did he specify if the f4 was a durg corra?

I talked to him over a year ago about his f4 and then he said he just made a fresh cross of his sensi star f3 x durg corra.
He said he was trying to add more of the afghan side back into his line that leaned more hybrid sweet phenotype.

I liked the last pheno I had, the more hybrid sweet version. It was great for being happy and light for out hiking and doing things.This one I have now is about 8 weeks and give off different smells depending on the day. Undertone of chocolate/earth, but with a metal shop like smell and a gaminess that’s seems like it will be menthol like after cure. Kinda like the last one I had that was sweet, lemon, menthol, pine and spice. Smelled so good when walking back into a room after smoking. Smells like church inscense.

Last edited:

coxnox

Veteran
P1018600.JPG P1018601.JPG

Sensistar42

I also want to add I chatted with akbb about what stock he made his f3 from and he replied that he got f2s from flying fish farms for his f3. I’m not sure on the f4, but 1 1/2 yrs ago I got his f3(flying fish) x durg corra f2 cross. He wanted to add more of the indica side of the hybrid back into it his was more of the sweet pheno learners like we usually see.

That being said I think the smell I’m getting is holly mint from this pheno that’s almost 9 weeks. I’ve seen on threads that holly mint males were a good representation of both parents for breeding.

I’ve never smelled Holly before but it’s described as a sweet berry like smell. Which smells like my tester piece I took off a few days ago, with a mint fuel kind of smell to it.

coxnox

Veteran
That being said I think the smell I’m getting is holly mint from this pheno that’s almost 9 weeks. I’ve seen on threads that holly mint males were a good representation of both parents for breeding.
For thoses f2 i will make allmost any selection, have kept 2of the 3males i get....the one i tossed i didn't like the structure, very big, tall with big internodes. All females will get pollen from both males.
if im happy with the f1 females, i will look further in the f2, and begin selection from there.

Latest posts

Latest posts