What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Seedsman Haze, Nirvana Haze, THH x Taskenti

exoticrobotic

I've likely bitten off more than i can chew :)

6 Seedsman Haze on the left
1 Golden Triangle Laos, middle top
1 Nirvana Haze, middle bottom, not looking particularly haze like
5 THH x Cannabiogen's Taskenti, right

All have been pinched out and put 12:12.

haze.jpg

Seedsman smells similar to Zamal, fresh carroty/parsnip with hints of peach/apricot and potent earth smells.
GT Laos smells lovely, a creamy lemon with hints of vinegar, like the smell of the inside pith of a fresh horse chestnut.
The Nirvana Haze smells real dank of raw sausage and skunky lime.
THH x Taskenti smells very similar, raw sausage, minty and skunky lime.

I need some smoke soon :rasta:

💚🤎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've likely bitten off more than i can chew :)

6 Seedsman Haze on the left
1 Golden Triangle Laos, middle top
1 Nirvana Haze, middle bottom, not looking particularly haze like
5 THH x Cannabiogen's Taskenti, right

All have been pinched out and put 12:12.

View attachment 19064994

Seedsman smells similar to Zamal, fresh carroty/parsnip with hints of peach/apricot and potent earth smells.
GT Laos smells lovely, a creamy lemon with hints of vinegar, like the smell of the inside pith of a fresh horse chestnut.
The Nirvana Haze smells real dank of raw sausage and skunky lime.
THH x Taskenti smells very similar, raw sausage, minty and skunky lime.

I need some smoke soon :rasta:

💚🤎
This is going to be interesting. Thanks for sharing your garden with us. I love your grows.

exoticrobotic

This is going to be interesting. Thanks for sharing your garden with us. I love your grows.

Thanks bro. i love seeing your grows and listening to your advice has helped me grow a lot more bud than previously :rasta:

I'm hoping i can change them to 11:13 in a few weeks, chop the THH x Taskenti in 9 weeks then rotate the columnar carpet of haze 45degrees clockwise to fill the gap in the tent.

:canabis::plant grow:o_O

exoticrobotic

Removed the GT Laos from the equation. Luckily it was male, i think it got mixed up and was actually a Chinese Yunnan. It was massive leaved and was shading ma hazes, so off it goes.

IMG_3352.jpg

We are now left with 6 Seedsman OH, smelling spicy earthy on the left, 5 THH x Taskenti smelling metallic on the right, with the Nirvana Haze, by far the stinkiest of the lot, bottom third from the left smelling skunky raw sausage.

Gonna change the lighting from 12:12 to 11:13 in a bit.

Currently feeding them 1/4 strength chem nutes o_O

Thinking about it, i'm not sure whether the Nirvana Haze is in fact a Chem Hybrid cos it doesn't look like mostly Sativa. I have this fuzzy memory of a bag of Chem seeds splitting and me putting them into a Nirvana Haze bag but i dunno whether this is a memory or my mind playing tricks :LOL:

When i open the seed box, it's like a self destruct timer starts and i'm working against the clock.

I am very nicely baked on last crop's Oldtimes. What a lovely smoke.

:rasta:

Last edited: