What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

Dosidos Bliss
Plants did great..will be growing more next season. Plants didn't go purple , it has not been cold here at all. Warm nice weather , can't complain

20240925_170404.jpg
20240925_170422.jpg

Reactions: OSS

Bmac1

Veteran
I had a Dosidos cut I ran for a while. I was told it was the norcal cut but I do wonder if it was the bliss cut as it seems to be a but more prevalent around Canada. Never ran it outdoors but it went almost black indoors.

Janborrego

The seeds I make? Or the outdoor crop? The outdoor is pretty much all from clones but I have a few fem seeds out there too. For actual seed making I make regular seeds for the most part. Just finished my 3rd actual fem seed crop. So for reversals I've used
Katsu Bubba Kush
Baby Yoda
And this 3rd crop I just finished was One of my pink kush clones
I have some baby yoda I traded and got what are they? Just curious

MrKushman247

I had a Dosidos cut I ran for a while. I was told it was the norcal cut but I do wonder if it was the bliss cut as it seems to be a but more prevalent around Canada. Never ran it outdoors but it went almost black indoors.
The norcal dosidos is definitely around up here. So probably was that I'd assume

MrKushman247

I have some baby yoda I traded and got what are they? Just curious
Baby yoda is Khalifa Kush x menthol...also known as Khalifa mints. Huge yielding plant. Solids buds... the mint smell is annoying to me. Taste good . Pretty potent but short lived I'd say. Ran the shit out of it..made s1's and hybrids of it then chucked it. Baby yoda phenos show up pretty easily in the offspring I'm finding

MrKushman247

Here's a baby yoda type pheno from
Pink Gas x Baby Yoda. Super dense and huge nugs. Couldn't get a good fix on the smell yet. We shall see how it cures out pretty colorful tho
20241002_091352.jpg
20241002_091334.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts