What's new

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

How did you handle the watering for outdoor plants?
Well we used 65 gallon garbage bags for pots and slit a bunch of holes on the bottom. Once they grew into the ground it was easy work. Have a 300 gallon tote for feeding..usually have to refill it atleast once per feed... For straight water it's right from the hose. Hand watered plant to plant

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well we used 65 gallon garbage bags for pots and slit a bunch of holes on the bottom. Once they grew into the ground it was easy work. Have a 300 gallon tote for feeding..usually have to refill it atleast once. For straight water it's right from the hose. Hand watered plant to plant
So you were pumping in the water from a reservoir with a hose ? or were you hand delivering the water in containers like I did

MrKushman247

Are all your seeds, regular or feminized?
The seeds I make? Or the outdoor crop? The outdoor is pretty much all from clones but I have a few fem seeds out there too. For actual seed making I make regular seeds for the most part. Just finished my 3rd actual fem seed crop. So for reversals I've used
Katsu Bubba Kush
Baby Yoda
And this 3rd crop I just finished was One of my pink kush clones

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I meant the seeds that you will produce potentially for next year I’m looking for someone like you who can deliver what I need feminized for outdoor

MrKushman247

So you were pumping in the water from a reservoir with a hose ? or were you hand delivering the water in containers like I did
For feeding we use the pump and hose. For watering it's straight hose from the plant. We use the hose to water. I'd never haul water plant to plant. Maybe back in the guerilla days but now a days heck no. Could probably set up a watering system but it's not to bad I don't mind

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For feeding we use the pump and hose. For watering it's straight hose from the plant. We use the hose to water. I'd never haul water plant to plant. Maybe back in the guerilla days but now a days heck no. Could probably set up a watering system but it's not to bad I don't mind
How much flow were you getting out of the hose? I had to abandon that because it took too long per plant I needed to dump 2 1/2 gallons on each plant twice a day and I had to get it done quickly without standing in front of a plant.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watering and feeding was the number one chore of the season (probably by an order of magnitude ) it took up so much chore time there’s lots of other shit that got neglected

MrKushman247

I meant the seeds that you will produce potentially for next year I’m looking for someone like you who can deliver what I need feminized for outdoor
Well my next reversal is gonna be for hash producers. I love my kushes but they do better inside I find. I mean they do great outside if your growing for flower but I just want hash dampers out there next year for the most part. Will be hitting all the best hashplants we grew this year for feminized seeds. Just haven't figured out yet which ones...but soon

MrKushman247

How much flow were you getting out of the hose? I had to abandon that because it took too long per plant I needed to dump 2 1/2 gallons on each plant twice a day and I had to get it done quickly without standing in front of a plant.
Oh God, straight from the hose is pretty slow but it still ain't to bad. I figure we put 4-5 gallons thru each plant water or feeding. Like I said once the roots grow into the ground we were set. Plus we had amazing weather this year. Good rains early in the season followed by lots of sun. They blew up nicely

MrKushman247

Watering and feeding was the number one chore of the season (probably by an order of magnitude ) it took up so much chore time there’s lots of other shit that got neglected
Yeah its time consuming for sure. It was usually an end of day thing when the sun wasn't shining down ...but not always