What's new

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
where did they go up? were they bins? where are they listed? im lost...haha
EDIT---ok i remembered how to find the bins....hadnt had my coffee when i looked...they are gone already...

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i sure hope not....but just incase i decided to grab a second pack of sour dab b lol. If u see the others go up anytime soon let me know ;) was lookin to get one of each

you got two packs of b? awesome! tell ya...those are the ones that im most interested in...possibility of herms..keep an eye out...but im hoping that you will find that sweetblue that keeps poppin up in these crosses...if they do herm i will replace, thru seedbay, w sda or something comin up...wonder who else got the b's? how much did they go for?

G

Guest 16149

The Sour Dabney B were 20.00 BIN Subrob :) They were listed under the Server Fund , got them at 7:19 EST, I got one of it and one of the MM X Raspberry Kush

Thank you

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
i replied to a post in the Ic fundraiser thread bout the sourdab b's before coming here and seeing your response to my post lol. Either way i will let u know how they turn out and look for any herms ;)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
stellar-yup...i know you asked him...but im here...so...haha...all the dabney crosses started with spicolis dabney blue/afghani seeds...he kept some pollen from a male of that cross that is responsible for all the dabney crosses:
green crack
larry og
albert walker
purple joy
ecsd
....uuum think thats it...see if smoketrees remembers more....

lets see here
in additions to those listed i also hit gods gift and afgooey.. although the afgooey i had was just ok, and not the same clone everyone loves.
Oh yea, my friend also crossed the pollen to a "white skunk" which was actually a purple pheno, like some of the most purple weed i have ever seen, but without that purple smell/flavor.
I also think he crossed it too some others, but i cant remember

I would think the purple joy x or gods gift x are bound to have some super perfumey/fruity/flavorful results, and i would think be better yielding than the purple moms.

I cant wait to see how some of the sour dabney f2's turn out for other people, i really think there are some keeper genetics in there.

Once i get back from my trip i gotta sprout some of those albert walker x dabney blues, ive always thought that could have the potential for something really special

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Once i get back from my trip i gotta sprout some of those albert walker x dabney blues, ive always thought that could have the potential for something really special

...i linger on those seeds everytime i get in the stash box...if i werent hunting males right now i would love to pop those and give them my full attention...if the sweetblue meets the citrus queen...you know...depending on how many you got...that might be a cross worth doing f2s...well shit...technically they all have been...but im excited to check out what happens...hey man...i didnt hit anything w the dab except ecsd right? something is naggin at the back of my head....maybe its cuz i forgot the gods gift...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
it was only the ecsd. And ill definitely be making F2's with the albert walker x dabney's who knows when that will be, but its for sure happening

StellarP

ICMag Donor
it was only the ecsd. And ill definitely be making F2's with the albert walker x dabney's who knows when that will be, but its for sure happening

Sooner than later perhaps!:chin:

Subrob-
missed the sourdab's earlier, more available soon?

Peace
StellarP

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya there are more...will be sending them in next few months....kinda wanna see some results before i send the rest in...so far everything ive sent in has been untested and i end up sweating the fact peeps spent money on my beans and i have no idea what the result will be! and my ocd doesnt let me relax until i see what comes! haha...bad trait for a pollen chucker to have! so far we have been lucky...since ive got a big old bush of a male, and a few females in waiting...im gonna use the sourdab pollen again this run just in case...chemd is gettin it for sure...the other plants i wanna hit w c99(which will be right behind the dabney in the male 'room'(2 x 2 tent)...if these beans rock, ive got both a and b mommas chillin in a couple places ready for more...ironically, these were the only 3 seeds i popped from the original run...might have to find time to explore the rest of the f1 batch...right after i do 47 other freakin projects that are clicking in my head....
---vag-cant wait to see how they turn out...keep us updated please! so far, i depend on ic growers for virtually all my feedback!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is part of a pm i sent to dude who got some packs....

---sourdabney a pheno(sda)....she was a nice yielding plant that i almost culled 4 or 5 times while growing...i needed room...for some reason i kept her and she turned into one of my favorite highs...take her over chemd anyday...though i would say the same for e.c.s.d....which she is almost identical in high too...hardly any smell while growing...but such a nice buzz
---sourdabney b pheno(sdb)...mom hermied after i pollinated...not too bad...but enough for me to cull her in late 40s...the reason im chasing her anyway is the smell and taste! its the sweetblue aroma and flavor that has shown up in every cross made w the dabney pollen....and at 48 days(ish) the stone was ELECTRIC...the kind that makes ya get up and do something...then forget what ya got up to do...EDIT AFTER I SENT PM---i took her early not because the number of male flowers, but i thought maybe it would keep any s1 seeds from being mixed in w the pollinated seeds...she showed first male sign at about day 38 or 39 and seeds were harvested at day 48 or 49...so if she carries the hermie trait shes gonna have it, if it was enviromental we should be good...END EDIT
---ecsd backcross...took the male and hit the original mom in the cross...hoping for same buzz as sda...but a lil more diesel taste...the sda came out very skunky...could def tell the skunky influence came to the forefront...very similiar taste and smell to ffa by crazy and rez...
---sourdabney male...untested so far...this IS the test...hes a burly fucker and roots in 4-5 days...crazy afghani lookin fukr to me...he is being kept...just in case...
............look forward to hearing what you think of these! good luck...sub...gonna lock out some of this message and post it on the thread for info....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi cacamel...welcome to IC!...as far as your question, i know it is frowned upon for us to talk specific co ops etc in the san diegos finest cuts thread, i assume its the same here, however, there is a thread in the med forum on 'socal clones', i think its called, where discussion of these subjects is welcome...but stop by here and say high whenever!:)

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Can't be mad but am, $20 BINS fuck shit damn is some of the things which come to mind.

Sour Dabney x GDP

Better yet, Sour Dabney x Purple E(U)rkle

How'd was Dabney missed?

Congrats to the buyers.

TR

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
It is good to see this thread alive and kicking again.
Shocked that it isn't longer, I guess people live more so for hype.

TR

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi guys...congrats...sorry cant point out more info...you will be among the first to grow those out...the original san diegos finest cuts thread(sticky in the cali section) has info on both madness and rasberrykush....will see if i cant track down pics of the rasberry kush to post here...madness has two or three threads of her own ive started over the years...the c99 pollen was from rolanterroys stable(aka theRev)..wish i could take credit, cuz its an incredible example of c99, but i cant....all three pools have mucho good genes...i would say whichever of the ways any plants lean, should find something special! good luck..let us know what ya think...