What's new

let freedom ring...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"i think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom."- Bob Dylan
"true patrotism springs from a belief in the dignity of the individual, freedom and equality not only for Americans but for all people on earth. " - Eleanor Roosevelt

"i don't take responsibilty at all." "people from shithole countries..." - Donald Chump, former POTUS and future prisoner.

Old Piney

"i think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom."- Bob Dylan
"true patrotism springs from a belief in the dignity of the individual, freedom and equality not only for Americans but for all people on earth. " - Eleanor Roosevelt

"i don't take responsibilty at all." "people from shithole countries..." - Donald Chump, former POTUS and future prisoner.
Happy Independence Day! Let our freedom ring and let's understand how fragile it is and how dearly it's been fought for and protected. The original source of your Trump “quote” was the Washington Post , always the lead in all Bull shit unnamed anonymous sources “ Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.” leave politics out of our holiday Please !!! https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts