What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Just picked up some new clones ....

Pineapple Trainwreck....Pure Kush....Abusive OG x Bubba....Skywalker OG..DIablo OG...a bunch of Louie OG'z...XXX...San DIego Cat Piss....Renee....and OrgnKids Sour Kush

Just thew into flowering ...Louie OG...Diablo OG...Larry OG...Super Strawberry DIesel (Lemonade OG Pheno) and a few Iranian Landraces...

Theres going to be some intresting photos upcoming here in the next few weeks...

That Tahoe from P.O is a 9.5 outta 10.....str8 insane!!!!!

Soon Im going to be serching through my Landrace Beans for a stud male to knock up all those cuts above :ying:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Just picked up some new clones ....

Pineapple Trainwreck....Pure Kush....Abusive OG x Bubba....Skywalker OG..DIablo OG...a bunch of Louie OG'z...XXX...San DIego Cat Piss....Renee....and OrgnKids Sour Kush

Just thew into flowering ...Louie OG...Diablo OG...Larry OG...Super Strawberry DIesel (Lemonade OG Pheno) and a few Iranian Landraces...

Theres going to be some intresting photos upcoming here in the next few weeks...

That Tahoe from P.O is a 9.5 outta 10.....str8 insane!!!!!

Soon Im going to be serching through my Landrace Beans for a stud male to knock up all those cuts above :ying:

Where'd you source that catpiss?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Everything was from Progressive Options in L.A.

Those guys who run that show are very cool people and hook it up always nice

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
What ever happened to the regular SFV OG?

Now there are different names? damn. Anyone have the verified original???

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Everything was from Progressive Options in L.A.

Those guys who run that show are very cool people and hook it up always nice

all healthy looking gear? lot of them shops i get no trust in. lot of em want you garden to get infest by pm or pests. keep you coming back for nugg...

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Sam Skunkman's Durban Poison x Skunk #1

picture.php

Napalm: @Humble - this particular pheno is more fire leaning, smells like dad though, lemon pepper overload. Slight hints of that fuel og back, what's interesting is it smelled more like "neon electric blue" for the first 4 weeks, smell shifted quite a bit as it aged. Still about 2-3 weeks on this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

humbleguy

Veteran
Sam Skunkman's Durban Poison x Skunk #1

Napalm: @Humble - this particular pheno is more fire leaning, smells like dad though, lemon pepper overload. Slight hints of that fuel og back, what's interesting is it smelled more like "neon electric blue" for the first 4 weeks, smell shifted quite a bit as it aged. Still about 2-3 weeks on this one.
everything looking on-point. Welcome to SDF! this shirt seems fitting for the topic
picture.php

picture.php

praisehim.

Veteran
just back from mammoth. nice opener. :)

trees- sour dub an urkle ? shud be niiiice.

bht- P.o in La is pretty legit. I picked up chem ds from orgnkid there and the tahoe. The tahoe had some mites, but a few days in quarantine and everything was rockin. I'll throw up some nug shots soon. The biggest plus is the genetics they have available, and the fact that they are spot on.

sub dermal

Thanks humble and smoketree. Yeah, i had high doibts about the peepeewhatever.

But to have those genes...omfg, what an opportunity...

I used to do some breeding with a bullrider from costa mesa, when i lived in diego. Even then, p91 was elusive as product. Never dreamt i'd get a cut...

Anyway, hold it down my SD peeps.

humbleguy

Veteran
yeah the P91 is about to get the go around. I'm gonna pass her on to a couple folks to keep the genes flowing. 20+ years makes her one of the oldest legends to still hit the streets of SD. As the collectives close their doors this week any hording agreements made are about to expire. P91 belongs to the community. she really is a monster yielder with super dark dank sleepy nugs:)

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
yeah the P91 is about to get the go around. I'm gonna pass her on to a couple folks to keep the genes flowing. 20+ years makes her one of the oldest legends to still hit the streets of SD. As the collectives close their doors this week any hording agreements made are about to expire. P91 belongs to the community. she really is a monster yielder with super dark dank sleepy nugs:)
:thinking: Maybe a good candidate for an STS treatment?

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
talk about mature; these plants are all at 69 days and they are going to go another week :crazy:

the only thing that they have been getting for a while now are some sugar products (H&G Bud XL specifically)

the first three are Blackwater

then these two are Red Dragon (lanky bitch that doesn't put out too well but what she does looks really nice)

then a few randoms...

Platinum OG

Deadhead OG

Hashmaster

and finally my unknown (mislabeled) sativa that i am looking forward to being some headstash

later sd.

..this hobby has some odd fucking working hours.

nickman

Veteran
talk about mature; these plants are all at 69 days and they are going to go another week :crazy:

the only thing that they have been getting for a while now are some sugar products (H&G Bud XL specifically)

the first three are Blackwater

then these two are Red Dragon (lanky bitch that doesn't put out too well but what she does looks really nice)

then a few randoms...

Platinum OG

Deadhead OG

Hashmaster

and finally my unknown (mislabeled) sativa that i am looking forward to being some headstash

later sd.

..this hobby has some odd fucking working hours.
wow those r all some pretty girls u got there ...:wave:...

sub dermal

thank jah

thank jah

all praises, seriously, that you feel that way.

proper.

.sd

as to doors closing...it's that time...i'm curious how this week is gonna play out. have to say, last week wasn't exactly...dead. at all :) there's always deliveries. but damn, dispensaries w classes on growing, awareness etc. they're a big part of patient collectives...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran

good to hear she's in the community's hand's now...sure that SD will take loving care of her......
btw nata that deadhead looks proper...
subrob where you at?
good day san diego..

Status
Not open for further replies.