What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going good...shoulda got the 500w though. I have noticed there is no reflection with the LEDs really. They are pretty directional...gonna have to order another to really get the coverage i want...thats ok i got the Tim the Toolman gene, MORE POWER!!!! HAORHAORHAOR! :D

3k watt led grow? link me plz.

I had a grow where we were using kessils http://www.kessil.com/index.php over each plant and 2 1000w XXXL8. I noticed that the leds project and dont really spread. we noticed some internodal tightness and density but not much. I concluded that the best way to use Leds would be to create a ballast (use T-1) using the Kessels side by side in rows so that you would say have a four foot ballast with 8 rows of 18. Someone would have to do the math to figure out if there would be a savings or not. We ended up pulling the Kessels as labor intensive with very little return. I think if they would have been in a ballast they would have been worthwhile as supplemental, but possibly as a stand alone. Can you throw something to give perspective into your pics so I can see their size please? I am not familiar with the Leds your using atm. This is the summation of my Led experience.

Mito-

here is a picture of mine, 500w on left, 240w on right. will be replacing the 240w with a 500w.

s33cbk.jpg

edit: the LED's are only about 10-12" from the canopies now. I started higher, then lowered them down.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Poison Skunk
Sam Skunkman's Durban Poison x Skunk #1 - starting to pick up that black licorice smell.
picture.php

picture.php

Holy Grail
Project CBD Harlequin (9.5% CBD) x Cannabiogen Destroyer (27.5% THC)
Harlequin's high is body only, knocks out all muscular pain/soreness/cramps - but doesn't provide much, if any head high. If you're looking for a smokeable form of Ibuprofen/Midol, look no further.

Destroyer's high is entirely cerebral, literally lifting you out of the chair. Electric, energetic but not racy, very positive and expansive high. As if your head was filled with crisp mountain air.

Hopefully, this pheno (which leans heavily toward harlequin) will be THC potent and have high CBD levels.

picture.php

:wave:

Would it be considered brash if I were to inquire were one might acquire some Harlequin and Cannabiogen Destroyer cuts in north SD county? I carry a County MMP card.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Yeah.. sorry homie. you got to edit that or it sounds like sourcing. Welcome to ICMag and SDF. Stick around a little while and get comfortable; you'll like it here :tiphat:

Poison Skunk
Sam Skunkman's Durban Poison x Skunk #1 - starting to pick up that black licorice smell.
picture.php

picture.php

Holy Grail
Harlequin's high is body only, knocks out all muscular pain/soreness/cramps - but doesn't provide much, if any head high. If you're looking for a smokeable form of Ibuprofen/Midol, look no further.

Destroyer's high is entirely cerebral, literally lifting you out of the chair. Electric, energetic but not racy, very positive and expansive high. As if your head was filled with crisp mountain air.

Hopefully, this pheno (which leans heavily toward harlequin) will be THC potent and have high CBD levels.

picture.php

Destroyer = first thing to give me the giggles since I was 15 years old.

Rusty420

Poison Skunk
picture.php

picture.php

Holy Grail

picture.php

harlequin x destroyer is a super cool idea...!! nice job..:yes: the sams durban x looks bad ass..:respect:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
My 1st run of Sour Dubble
She is looking like a keeper.

Day 31

did this cut come from po also? looks to me like its more short/squat than the dubb...but hey things always turn out different in different gardens, and it looks like some kill regardless. nice work donk.

C

chase

Hey guys . Im a prop 215 patient , & im looking for an older pure Durban Poison clone . So if you know of a medical marijuana co-op that caries it , then please let me know the name of it.I understand that this isnt an unusual strain for them to cary in cali.

D

DonkDBZ

did this cut come from po also? looks to me like its more short/squat than the dubb...but hey things always turn out different in different gardens, and it looks like some kill regardless. nice work donk.

Yeah it came from PO too. Hopefully they did not mislabel it on me. Cause a few of the Dubs are 8"s taller then the rest. If thats the cause my clones are screwed and I will have to reveg one of the taller girls.

What is Sour Dub supposed to smell like?

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
We'll call it Fudge

We'll call it Fudge

Looks good Donk. I'll let one of the other guys comment on smell...

Here's what i started my day off with-
picture.php

Some tasty Tanzanian Peaberry coffee & my latest kitchen creation. Dark Rum & Almond Fudge! ( with an insane amount of bubble hash :headbange)
Normal dosage is one 15g piece

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the nug structure doesnt look like the dubble to me... The sour dub doesnt quite stack the short golfball nug structure like you pic.. It gets a little more narrow pointy tip bud.

Smells like a soapy diesely incense og dankness

Heres some sour dubble grown by subrob

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ProblemChild

anyone test any of these guys cuttings yet?
sdcloneconservatory.org

i grabed sum burkle, p-91, afghan kush and true oakland og probably oaksterdams og kut.. just wondering if anyone has verified any of there strains

humbleguy

Veteran
niiiicee trees^^

and here's the dubtech donor corner, not sure if the reversed pollen took or not, I broke a few calyx apart to find nothing but swollen ovary tissue without seed. This batch was under a 600w and will most likely pull a lil over an elbow. Not the heaviest but def quality.
picture.php
picture.php

and the bag appeal on what is finished an cured from the thowie run I finished up a couple weeks back, pulled just about 1.5 bows per light which is fine with me.
picture.php
picture.php

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a dawg @ day 66
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

super sticky, dank as fuck raw chem smells on her. love it. gonna run her again for sure. nice yields.

chem 99 @ day 45(on day 51 now)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

smells awesome. tropcial fruit and chems. shell make some sick conrectrates for sure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts