What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

S.A. Meeting Hall - Doors Are Always Open (Seeds Anonymous) Share Your Relapses

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a major binge last month. I keep saying that it won't happen again but it does.

If I can make it through May, then I'll be done for the year.

R.Fortune

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i feel your pain HerbAddict...

i have received some fabulous freebies...
blue sat 2.2
black kush
kali dream
mss x hindu kush
mekong haze
mothers mix(ECSD, HOG, Lemon Skunk and 98 Bubba Kush)
swt#3
white widow
mosca sweet tooth

with freebies like that ^^^^ HOLY SHIT it's hard no to be inspired to buy more... :peek:

seductive is an understatement at times :jawdrop:

2 Legal Co

Veteran
And Furthermore,,,
Just because I begged a capsule of pollen from a friend to fertilize Ak-47, since I don't have a male. Does NOT mean I'm addicted! or does it?

sneaky_g

i'm sneaky_g and i'm a seed addict.

I spent 75 bucks for a pack of serious seeds kali mist. If its anything like the 2005 kali mist i smoked than i'm fortunate =) . 65 days into veg so far. bout to transplant to 7 gallon in all organics that i've been cooking for months

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I'm MPD and I have a problem with seeds.

I just spent $183 at Attitude Seeds because they take credit cards and I really wanted the feminized Iced Grapefruit, feminized Bubblegum, OG Blue, and... Oh God, when will it end?

At least I will have something to try for migraine relief.

B

bench warmer

picture.php

GP73LPC

Veteran
i've been good lately. i am determined to reverse that trend. :D

U

unthing

been sober for 1,5 years due various reasons. but i'm scheduling relapse for this year.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I am done with this shit. I am down to four or five strains. I am only going to do a few grows a year and I am determined to be good.

No I'm not. Who the fuck do I think I am kidding here? Seriously.

GP73LPC

Veteran
I am done with this shit. I am down to four or five strains. I am only going to do a few grows a year and I am determined to be good.

No I'm not. Who the fuck do I think I am kidding here? Seriously.

:comfort: it's okay buddy, we know how you feel...

grod31

Veteran
Hi everyone I'm Grod31 and i am an addict.
it started with mushroom spores when i was just a kid, i still have have them in a binder about 70 types of psilocybe mushrooms including my own strain Columbian rust spore. about 50 edible cultures too. then for a while i turned it into a tropical fruit plant obsession. My living room is filled with various citrus and rare/uniqu south american fruits. I love solanums i have collected about 50 varieties of there seeds. and i dont mean tomatos'
Solanum quitoense is my favorite.
But the real point is for a while now i have been addicted to MMJ seeds i have had friends bring me back seeds from vacations all over the world and have spent hundreds of dollars on beans that i cant even pop for an unknown time. i am constantly dreaming about what crosses could be made and reading lineages on strains i have and want.
so far i probably only have about 40 strains but this addiction is relatively new.

To the OP you hit this topic spot on. im glad to know i'm not the only one.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've been good lately. i am determined to reverse that trend. :D
hiya i am s2 and i am a seed addict and i have not been good,,a hopeless case who has not even considered a cutting in over 12 years,i accept i am powerless,even now i have 5 strains on the go and all fem seed,2wks into flip that will finish end of wk10 and now my only thoughts are of of my pack of sweetooth for my next run,,1 seed is too many and a thousand never enough,,,help...lol peace and regards s2

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Veteran
Hi everyone I'm Grod31 and i am an addict.
it started with mushroom spores when i was just a kid, i still have have them in a binder about 70 types of psilocybe mushrooms including my own strain Columbian rust spore. about 50 edible cultures too. then for a while i turned it into a tropical fruit plant obsession. My living room is filled with various citrus and rare/uniqu south american fruits. I love solanums i have collected about 50 varieties of there seeds. and i dont mean tomatos'
Solanum quitoense is my favorite.
But the real point is for a while now i have been addicted to MMJ seeds i have had friends bring me back seeds from vacations all over the world and have spent hundreds of dollars on beans that i cant even pop for an unknown time. i am constantly dreaming about what crosses could be made and reading lineages on strains i have and want.
so far i probably only have about 40 strains but this addiction is relatively new.

To the OP you hit this topic spot on. im glad to know i'm not the only one.

welcome :thank you:

i've gone as far as getting super stoned and start documenting hybrids i wanna make and giving them names :D

GP73LPC

Veteran
hiya i am s2 and i am a seed addict and i have not been good,,a hopeless case who has not even considered a cutting in over 12 years,i accept i am powerless,even now i have 5 strains on the go and all fem seed,2wks into flip that will finish end of wk10 and now my only thoughts are of of my pack of sweetooth for my next run,,1 seed is too many and a thousand never enough,,,help...lol peace and regards s2

welcome s2 :tiphat:

i know your pleasure, er, i mean, pain... ;)