What's new

Diary Run #10: Cindy Haze

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
7 weeks @ 12/12. IMO the OHz added stretch but not time.

DSC02326.JPG
DSC02325.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thanks. I went crazy heavy this time with BAS 2-10-5, and have leaf tip burn.

As for the water, I fill a carboy from the hot water tap and let it sit a day. When it is cool it can go into the SWICK reservoir, get pH'd to 6.4, Epsom salts and cal-mag. I have a fish tank bubbler in the water to make sure it has dissolved Oxygen, and I agitate up the water some to make more O2.

I attribute any success to the forced filtered air for the tent. That stopped my SM and PM issues dead in their tracks. No spraying anymore.

Brother Nature

Nice ones mate. Interesting to see that the Cindy traits still dominate the haze ones. It's something I've also noticed with my cindy crosses, they're kind of like blueberry, whatever you cross with them you still can see the parental influence. Hope these turn out a nice high for you.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So with these plants appearing to have only a couple weeks left I am pondering the next run. Roms hooked me up with some JLB. I don't think they are going to be very big plants so I think I can grow 2 female JLB and 2 female other plants.

So what would go well in the tent with the JLB? I am thinking some THH F2 so generously gifted from Lost Tribe. Whaddya all think?

Getting into a Jamacian frame of mind, sorta...

And I'm wondering if these Cindy Haze plants are going to self seeds like my runs have been doing. I have a bunch of Big Bubba and some OG seeds too. Anybody want any of the seeds I have been making shoot me a PM.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Lambsbread grows small?
I dunno if it does or not. How about THH? I think I can deal with them if they take off like the other hazes did. I usually run two wild growing sativas in a tent and fill it. If I only run two plants and they are smallish, space and time is wasted. Plus I have no idea what the flowering time would be. Pot grower's dilemma.
I am pondering hearing how they work on you ...

DSC02329.JPG

We'll find out in a few weeks how this stuff does. It is sticky and has punch smells. I know the CH yields a lot more than the pure Cindy from looking at the buds. The plants look the same otherwise. The CH is consistent between plants like their mother Cindy, and her two offspring pure Cindy's. One of the PCs is n about 3 gallon of soil in a plastic bucket, the other is in 10 gallons of soil. They both look the same.

Where's Roms? LT, how long did your THH take?

CH will live on in some selfed seeds...

DSC02327.JPG
DSC02328.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Getting closer with the tops. I'll take them in a few daze, then lower the light height somehow to get closer o the lower stuff, and finish the lower buds. I cut them from 12/12 to 11/13 today. The power was reduced a couple points a few daze ago for the heat, and I may lower it a couple more.

This is how my version of Cindy Haze came out:

DSC02339.JPG
DSC02340.JPG

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Getting closer with the tops. I'll take them in a few daze, then lower the light height somehow to get closer o the lower stuff, and finish the lower buds. I cut them from 12/12 to 11/13 today. The power was reduced a couple points a few daze ago for the heat, and I may lower it a couple more.

This is how my version of Cindy Haze came out:

View attachment 18869689
View attachment 18869690
Came out pretty similar to the thh x I have. I guess I'll have to test out the c99 x thh side as it looks quicker. How did this turn out for you? Nice job!