big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
cindy x cindy haze = glass slippers
images.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The pollen smells bad. It wasn't in the freezer, just a bunch of pollen pods collected in a jar. Is the stuff still good?

OGskunk420

That sounds like a good deal friend. 420 is a perfect time to start and get busy on these strains. Let's see how they turn out and good luck with the grow. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
I have some Cinderella 99 growing in my Garden right now. I used Vega Matrix with leds. It smells amazing

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This isn't your momma's Cindy. The plant in the front right is probably pure Cindy, the plant behind it is the stretchyest one in the tent, and has more internode spacing, and looks to be Cindy Haze. Little Harriet in the middle could have stunted growth or be pure Cindy also. The two on the left look to be stretchy Cindy Haze.

I guess I can back off with the AgSil seeing the thick stalks. Not much smell, but my dope hardly ever smells. I rub the stems, smell something over the joint stains, but not able to pin it down.

I sent out some CH seeds but don't see any grow reports. That is the disappointing part of sending out seeds - no feedback.

Attachments

• DSC02257.JPG
    DSC02257.JPG
    531.6 KB · Views: 43

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
At the end of 3 weeks 12/12. It's easy to tell the Cindy Haze from the pure Cindy now. Harriet in the center may be stunted from the smaller pot, or may be pure also. Cindy finished in 8 weeks. We'll see how the hybrid does..

Attachments

• DSC02261.JPG
    DSC02261.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC02260.JPG
    DSC02260.JPG
    645.4 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC02259.JPG
    DSC02259.JPG
    467.4 KB · Views: 53

Rgd

Veteran
just collected some male pollen from a rotten fruit smelling c99 male...

I have c99 females from two different growers

one was fem and tall tall..the other was non fem and they are shorter..

I admit to being intrigued with the tall more sativa looking one

I have some non fem OT1 hz pollen still have not used on any..

I will hit a bud on each C99 with the OT1 pollen..

while i await your smoke report

I grew the first c99’s from HS..none were tall like this

good job<---@flylowgethigh

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think I have 3 Cindy Haze and two pure Cindys in there.. I have some old C99 pollen that stinks cause it wasn't stored in a freezer. I don't think I am gonna try using it. My OHz pollen was tossed for the same reason. We'll see what comes from this grow and move on to the next one. No looking back, only forward - on to the next variety (Pink Pan-O-haze and maybe some Cuban Black/Piff).

If this stuff is any good, no problem. I still have some of these seeds and some Hazy Cindy (OHz x C99) that look like the OHz seeds, tiny and dark.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The Original Cindy Haze aka Love You Long Time
full

full

THH mint x LT C99 f5
It's been a tad over 4 weeks, lotsa time remaining to frost up. Like their mom the tric heads are cloudy from the get-go. The shape of the leaves and flowers are all the same throughout the tent. Not very frosty, yet. The Cindy Haze had 2X the stretch of pure Cindy, which helps IMO. Gonna be a good pull from the tent.

DSC02287.JPG C99 x OHz

Rgd

Veteran
It's been a tad over 4 weeks, lotsa time remaining to frost up. Like their mom the tric heads are cloudy from the get-go. The shape of the leaves and flowers are all the same throughout the tent. Not very frosty, yet. The Cindy Haze had 2X the stretch of pure Cindy, which helps IMO. Gonna be a good pull from the tent.

View attachment 18861659 C99 x OHz
Just harvested ohz x c99a (mad mac)plant i selfed after choosing the most hazey of the bunch
It is very potent spicy haze
And loaded with s1 seed

I am interested that there may be autos in
there
dunno when i will get to growing theseeds

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have some Hazy Cindy seeds also (OHz x C99) I made at the same time. Those seeds are small and dark.

My plants have been making seeds, not many, even when not trying. I dunno why, but I also don't care. We'll see what these do without any intentional pollen around. I am not sure, but there may be a few random individual seeds.

DSC02288.JPG

I'll take any seeds, but I am really after these:

DSC02289.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The pure C99 plants show that the hybrid took on a lot of the Cindy traits, with some of the added stretch of the Haze. I was hoping the lemon-lime smell from the OHz would transfer, but just punchiness for now. I hit the weekly feedings hard the last few weeks with BAS 2-10-5, and the tips are burned. If I had some molasses that would be going in now.

Single seeds are being selfed at branch nodes on one of the hybrids and one of thr pure Cindys. Not a nanner maker, just a seed here and there.

DSC02301.JPG
DSC02302.JPG

I think these are going to finish about the same timeframe the pure Cindy does, so that duration from the haze seems to also not transferred.