What's new

Diary Run #10: Cindy Haze

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Naah. The stuff is racy and hard to sleep with, but it makes good daytime dope. I also found that between the NLH and the OHz I was experiencing the paranoia that Haze is famous for. I have got a bunch of just dope now, to counter-act the haze effects.

I think I see tiny balls on two or three of the plants, so they get culled. There is one misfit too, so that leaves 5 or 6 contenders. The light is still 18/6. IMO this is kinda early, and they are still too short, for sex already. But it is what it is.

Misfit:
DSC02227.JPG

Ballz:

DSC02229.JPG
DSC02228.JPG
DSC02230.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The best 4 went into 10 gallon bags and onto the SWICK beds. There is Harry, the spare, in back. Still in a 1 gal pot. They should have been moved earlier, maybe at 3 weeks after moving to the 1 gallon pots and going from 24/0 to 18/6.. They are still 18/6. I will probably flip them in 5 daze or so depending.

B7D0EFA1-DBB9-47DA-9489-4308318F2BC4.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I should call the spare “Harriet’ cause all 5 are females so far. The growth has stalled, so I flipped them to 12/12 tonight. So far they are not acting like hazes, but are compact like the moms.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
looking good :)
but still full C99 dom ... ;-)
the old C99 i'll hazed with OHz looked like this...
on the pic's she is already pollinated with OHz again.. a bx to OHz ... but still fast & dense bud's
curious how your will be...
C99 (pre98) x OHz
IMG_3269.jpeg

and a week later...
IMG_3438.jpeg

C99 x OHz is a good match... like the high more than C99 ... also duration is much longer... but flower time is nearly same... maybe 10 day's more... but not much...

good luck & keep it up!
looks all very good and dialed in ..
M.:smoker:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
pumping them nugs out. looks good flylo
Thanks. I have only smoked my own dope for a couple years now. No looking back, my contact on the hill changed his number. However, looking at IG they seem to be prospering. That is good, despite the low prices.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It looks like this will be a 5 plant run because Harriet is too good, despite still being in the 1 gal plastic pot. I am going to figure out a way to put her in the middle and incorporate a 5th hole into my watering system. These are going to be small plants like their mothers, maybe a little more stretchier. Very consistant.

DSC02237.JPG

Rgd

Veteran
looking good :)
but still full C99 dom ... ;-)
the old C99 i'll hazed with OHz looked like this...
on the pic's she is already pollinated with OHz again.. a bx to OHz ... but still fast & dense bud's
curious how your will be...
C99 (pre98) x OHz
View attachment 18852315

and a week later...
View attachment 18852316

C99 x OHz is a good match... like the high more than C99 ... also duration is much longer... but flower time is nearly same... maybe 10 day's more... but not much...

good luck & keep it up!
looks all very good and dialed in ..
M.:smoker:
the best cut of the c99a x ohz is very haze..[ least sedation longest flower] very potent high..has good legs..
as potent as anything I have..and filled with selfed seed..
I wonder if any of the seeds will be auto?

nice structure on that plant Mad Mac..looks similar ..

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They are still stretching. I don't have any OHz pollen but do have some more C99 pollen, from both phenos (per the seed labling). What would come fromsome of that pollen on these hybrids? Make them more Cindyish?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Sunday AM, so lets open the tent and feed them (except for Harriet in that plastic bucket in the center). They are 2 weeks into the 12/12 schedule and are still stretching. The one on the front right doesn't have the same stretch, and may be pure Cindy, as some of that pollen was flying also. I can see the OHaze stretch in the others.

Gonna be some dope made.

DSC02249.JPG