What's new

Diary Run #10: Cindy Haze

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I figure 4/20 is as good a start date as any so I am soaking some seeds I made. These are made from chucking onto Peak BC Cindy 99 (thanks Lost Tribe) some Icmag O'haze (thanks Mr. Flower) pollen I made. It is possible there may be some pure Cindy as some Cincy pollen was flying also. That would be OK with me. They are regs and will go in the big tent. I am looking for 4 females and may keep a male if I find a nice one.

DSC02190.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That sounds like a good deal friend. 420 is a perfect time to start and get busy on these strains. Let's see how they turn out and good luck with the grow. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I soaked 12 seeds, and got 12 tails. Good stuff and IMO a good start. I only have room for 10 cups in the nursery, so 2 already are culled. The big tent has 4 holes for 10 gallon bags, so more will be culled. My soil in the cups has a 3/4" layer of Faux Farms seed starter so the heads have a chance to raise.

10 seeds in cups... DSC02192.JPG

2 leftovers with tails... DSC02191.JPG

Edit 4/22: All 10 tails are now sprouts, they have shown their heads. Good germination results.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I haven't killed them yet, but I tried yesterday putting them out in the double sun of the back porch. Luckily I checked them, saw witling, and brought them back to the safety of the nursery. They are fine. They will get into the 1 gallon plastic pots soon.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I haven't killed them yet, but I tried yesterday putting them out in the double sun of the back porch. Luckily I checked them, saw witling, and brought them back to the safety of the nursery. They are fine. They will get into the 1 gallon plastic pots soon.
When I move my plants outdoors I start them in the shade and give them only a few hours of morning Sun. As they grow I move them a few inches more each day until they are full Sun.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Time to move them from the nursery to the bigger light. They got up-potted to the 1 gallon plastic. The light is only 160 umoles as they adapt to the new digs. They also changed to 18/6 light cycle.

DSC02211.JPG

DSC02212.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I was gone a few daze and made the mistake of having the huey at 50% instead of 60%. These little sprouts need moist air so they can drink through the leaves besides the roots. They were a little yellow on the edges, but will get happier now.

DSC02213.JPG .

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I opened the tent to feed them again and took a pic. They are doing just fine, so far. Still on the 18/6 schedule, probably for another week. The little freak in front probably will get culled when the time comes.

DSC02224.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
As I ponder when to flip these plants I miss having another tent. 8 viable reg plants but only one 4 x 4 tent. Will these be bushy like the Cindy, or tall and lanky like the OHz? Somewhere in between? The plants are confused... at the pinch point some have 7 leaves, some 6, some have 5 leaves. What stretch ratio will they have? I am going to take a WAG and go with 3x, and flip them around 18". At least that is the current plan now at 8-10".

It would be nice to flip 4 early and 4 later. And be able to keep a male for a few F2 seeds just in case this stuff is any good.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I figure 4/20 is as good a start date as any so I am soaking some seeds I made. These are made from chucking onto Peak BC Cindy 99 (thanks Lost Tribe) some Icmag O'haze (thanks Mr. Flower) pollen I made. It is possible there may be some pure Cindy as some Cincy pollen was flying also. That would be OK with me. They are regs and will go in the big tent. I am looking for 4 females and may keep a male if I find a nice one.

View attachment 18832523
Hey, good luck man, so how was the O’Haze for you? I get the feeling that you didn’t like it very much..?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I liked the OHz. I did get a bit wound up after all that NlH and OHz, but it is still a good daytime buzz. I have a lot cobbed for later.
I hope you don’t mind the quiz..so you found the effects pretty enjoyable , now you say it’s daytime smoke is that because you feel that it lacked potency ? or because you just picked me enjoy to use it more during the day..? Other peoples opinions matter to me