What's new

RGS Outdoor Compitition - Freezeland IBL, Mighty Freeze, Whitey Freeze, GG#2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nice thread mate, I have enjoyed catching up each update
Congratulations for the successful harvest :tiphat:

Hillbilly69

The later pink pheno freezeland is starting to put on some density too. This one needs another few weeks. The smell is something else, I get wiffs every so often when I'm in the yard and it makes me smile, a lovely super sweet bubblegum type smell 🤤
The structure on this one is different, no branching along the main stems but then branches out on the top 12-14". Literaly making each stem look like lollipops.
Can't wait to taste this one. Was happy to see it start to lighten in color, was worried I had mixed my organic soil too strong...
View attachment 18883702
View attachment 18883703

Yes sir, was a big bush kree!

Hillbilly69

After some curing in jars the flavour of the mighty freeze and freezeland continue to improve. The pine taste seems to be coming out a little more. Get a little more of the earthy taste too. Love it! 👌👍
20231025_133917.jpg
20231025_134130.jpg

NordicGenetics

They were all grown at 46 lat on the east coast of Canada Nordic. Great early outdoor finishers for my neck of the woods 👍
Thanks for the reply.
I was just trying to get an idea of where you were latitude wise, because that is the main thing which determines how early or late a certain strain will finish. And yeah, they looked to be good for your lat and climate. I am much higher, around lat 56-57 in Denmark, so we need even earlier strains or a very good season!

Hillbilly69

Thanks for the reply.
I was just trying to get an idea of where you were latitude wise, because that is the main thing which determines how early or late a certain strain will finish. And yeah, they looked to be good for your lat and climate. I am much higher, around lat 56-57 in Denmark, so we need even earlier strains or a very good season!
Oh boys, that's up there, we have to be done by 3rd week of September or else you have risk of loosing a lot to mold and hurican winds.
Sounds like you may need some auto's! RGS does have some end of august finishers that are very light sensitive that may work...

Latest posts

Latest posts