What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Rastafarout

Premium user
Jarilla x Transkei all lemony but one is very strong lemon cleaner , 110days , getting the chop soon.
Mostly cloudy, but taking long for the ambers , don’t want to get mould either they thick
The dying sugar leaves inside the bud cause this , too many to pick off I would rather be safe ..
IMG_9675.png
IMG_9727.png

PoweredByLove

Most Loved

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Looks great!
Whose the breeder?
My elbow I guess. This round of seeds brought to you courtesy of bumping into a male plant while I had both tents open. But on a more serious note it was me. Unintentional crosses not really planned. My rainy daze got seeds from being next to a strawberry diesel its always got preflowers cuz its.mostly sativa and they don't like root bound. I grew 4 of those 2 males 2 girls. One girl was mostly sativa the other one must be the result of hitting the wall on inbreeding. Some part of that cross hit is limit cuz the other plant was mostly sticks.
Anyway I took the number 4 and let it sit in the veg tent next to my chitownf2 male plant. It has the same problem as mom ,preflowers in veg. So I took those seeds and test one. Ended up with this thing. I think this is the end of the line for this one too. The parents.must be more.related than I thought. Got this weird mutation where.it makes these little flat hollow seeds in the tips of some of the buds. like it's trying to self pollinate but too r word.

Anyway that was a long rant. I'm in the process of working something up for the server fund or something. Community giveaway for anyone who needs seeds like I did when I first started.

Gotta make sure they're gonna be mostly solid first. Don't want anyone saying I'm passing out hermied junk.

Last edited:

NLbred

I had issues with my computer the last couple days and had to do a clean up of some corrupt files as I couldn't get the two pics to load..but low and behold when I was finished my clean up it sent these two sisters to my reply, without the quote..these are two Nevile haze sisters from a few years ago that went for 100+ days. the second one was a yielder with over 100 grams indoor..smoke was enjoyable but not worth keeping..too long of flower..pretty dense buds for what its worth.
NL

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I had issues with my computer the last couple days and had to do a clean up of some corrupt files as I couldn't get the two pics to load..but low and behold when I was finished my clean up it sent these two sisters to my reply, without the quote..these are two Nevile haze sisters from a few years ago that went for 100+ days. the second one was a yielder with over 100 grams indoor..smoke was enjoyable but not worth keeping..too long of flower..pretty dense buds for what its worth.
NL
There is an Edit button under the Report button, if you ever need to add to posts you made without having to write a second one. Unless that's what you desire.

NLbred

There is an Edit button under the Report button, if you ever need to add to posts you made without having to write a second one. Unless that's what you desire.
Normannen
Hey thanks for the heads up..I am not that puter literate..I will figure it out one day but really the problem was my computer being in rough shape..better now. I used to have a hard time getting my pics attached but after a bit of trial and error I think I have it under control... I appreciate the advice and again thank u..here's my keeper and she is a great ole girl, Panama haze from Ace and its got that incense smell and smoke. harvest is at
20220604_104731.jpg
81 days
NL

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18718838
Amnesia f2 aka Scramnesia. Day 54 according to what I wrote down. Was confused if this was self pollinated or a cross. But I gave it a rub and it smells like a cherry slushy. Not an S1. My chitownf2 male smells like cherries is why I kept it. This is definitely auto amnesia x Chi2own #2. The amnesia was all lemons no way it turned fruity in an s1.

You know I'm extra excited.