What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

leet

Neville's Haze

Neville's Haze

New Neville's haze I found from seed with promising morphological characteristics, we will know soon! :woohoo: It looks like my old one ! Is it going to be the one ? Of course I cloned it!

picture.php

leet

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Forget which thread, but it was all the big names dispelling myths on feminised breeding, sam said that it will revert back to dioecous(sp).

G `day I

Nah that is man made herms revert back to M/ F if allowed to breed with males for generations .

Not fems becoming M/ F .

Most commercial hemp is herm . That way they all flower and mature in the same time frame and are more uniform . M/ F are staggered ie Males flower weeks before females . Males stretch before females .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Ncali

Veteran
New Neville's haze I found from seed with promising morphological characteristics, we will know soon! :woohoo: It looks like my old one ! Is it going to be the one ? Of course I cloned it!

View Image

leet

Indeed looks promising, i like the leaf serrations. Old packs or new packs, leet? Id live to have some NH for pollen purposes 😊 just haven't pulled the trigger yet, the nh x mango is pretty good though. La Nina so far is the best ive had of the MNS camp.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Isnt all cannabis dioecious?

Let's hear pr.dr.Ivan Bosca (kompolti breeder)on the subject:

The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, and it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. It is therefore very hard and demanding to keep 90 to 95% monoeciousness during seed multiplications.

Sounds like what you were saying:
If you sow s1 into a field they revert back to m/f eventually.
Yet, the thing is: fem' drug cultivars are not monoecious hemp, but artificial unisexual line. If done the right way, they cannot fathom a descendency ( no male or male flowers to be found). So probably this kind of line should have first to go through a monoecious phase before ever being able to revert to a dioecious state.

Last edited:

Sticky Sat

Bango (O x Bangi Haze) jar cured bud getting crispy for the bowl... :)
attachment.php

The plant it comes from at day 40...
attachment.php

A great day to all :tiphat:

Attachments

• Bango cured bud.jpg
    Bango cured bud.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 28

leet

Looking forward to that! Your old one os legendary. Is the new one from recent MNS seed stock?

This is new stock. I know my old Neville's Haze like a mom knows her child and I would have a hard time saying this is not my old girl, she looks very similar! I know she might change when in flower... but till now she is very similar. I only got two girls out of a packet that looked like this girl, there was another one but we never managed to finish her unfortunately. The other girls were good but not what we were looking and unlike our old one. This plant looks promising but I am ready to grow more if she's not :) The droopoy fan leaves is one of those characteristics that my old girl had, the other sisters' leaves look extremely happy and never droop unlike this girl which is just very diffuclt to make her fan leaves look upright and not droop. She looks like she is never happy or sleeping like my old girl did :D

picture.php

l33t

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
hell yeah looks awesome... neville is definitely one i gota get. I love the haze I have, but theres a good range of good haze

Elmer Bud

Veteran

View Image

leet

G `day Leet

I have some C5 x Nl #5 x Hz A going atm .
They have leaf serrations similar to your Nev`s Haze .

RfdhxbP.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .

leet

Nice plants. These look very NL5 indica dominant. It's surprizing there is hazeC and A in this cross , I can hardly detect any, these fan leaves look like a Bubblegum plant from Bog , pure indica , I know nl5 and bogglegums are related, basically afghanis. My bro and I call these fan leaves "blankets"

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Nice plants. These look very NL5 indica dominant. It's surprizing there is hazeC and A in this cross , I can hardly detect any, these fan leaves look like a Bubblegum plant from Bog , pure indica , I know nl5 and bogglegums are related, basically afghanis. My bro and I call these fan leaves "blankets"

G `day Leet

You know how it goes ...
They start out fat and get progressively thinner as they flower .

Started 6 - 4 males / 2 females . The two girls are quite different , one def NL heavy the other looks like a fox tailer .

I made seeds this round . Proper run over winter .

Also have Nevil`s hz x Mango widow running . Early days ,but terps like burnt wood .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

JohnnyChicago

Big yielder the Jalisco IBL. Kept them in 5l pots all the time.
But only this one has been stable.
Day 65 of 12/12.

(Panama OHazes around her)

picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill Haze

hello,
the girls start to flower now...

picture.php

picture.php