What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Reversing females in flower without spraying STS

WyattHerbShiwa

Was about to order something to spray. Thx thread.

I will get silver wire and bonsai-wrap it around a branch
and spray with water. If that works - we have just found a beautiful method.

my .02$. cents,
Cheers Wyatt.

mudballs

But i think we need the silver ionized..just straight silver isn't analogous to the Ag+ in STS. Im thinking my first earring test worked cuz foil contact was generating Ag+ and this one failed cuz even though they may have been nanoparticles rubbing off my necklace they weren't ionic, so plant didn't use it the way i wanted.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thnx...that is the goal,however epigenetics scares me and unnatural light schemes may do something like increase hermaphrodite tendencies..im not saying that's what ur doing, im saying from my reading i shouldnt do that if epigenetics is a thing
I ain’t doing it on purpose. Once I found the issue it was fixed, but my last batch had some seeds. No big deal except for a couple shirts have holes in the front now.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
foil contact was generating Ag+
That won't happen. Only the al will be turned into al3+. It's like in a batterie were 2 metals react via a electrolyte. It won't somehow magical work in the other direction(without putting alot of external energy in it).

mudballs

That won't happen. Only the al will be turned into al3+. It's like in a batterie were 2 metals react via a electrolyte. It won't somehow magical work in the other direction(without putting alot of external energy in it).
Was the silver being ionized by contact with aluminum foil?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
One day you tell me im making neurotoxin Ag+3...now it won't happen and im making Al+3?
I always talked about al3+ beeing created when u put silver in contact with alu foil.
You brought up ag+3 what is total bs, silver ion is ag+. But that just shows your level of basic chemistry knowledge.
If u want to create silver ions you have to put energy in form of electricity in that system.

mudballs

I always talked about al3+ beeing created when u put silver in contact with alu foil.
You brought up ag+3 what is total bs, silver ion is ag+. But that just shows your level of basic chemistry knowledge.
If u want to create silver ions you have to put energy in form of electricity in that system.
Ur right your continuity is Al+3 and Ag+..i need Ag+ will the aluminum foil aid in that or do we keep fighting ego?

Porky82

This bloke is a complete waste of ya time mate! 🤣
This thread is so fucking stupid its hilarious!! 🤣
Let's hang some cheap sliver jewellery on a plant and expect it to produce female seeds. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Ur right your continuity is Al+3 and Ag+..i need Ag+ will the aluminum foil aid in that or do we keep fighting ego?
You need a more nobel metal in contact to create silver ions. Was thinking a silver wire twisted with a gold wire could create ag+ ions when in contact with the right electrolyte.

But i don't think that is how that all might work. Silver on its own should produce little colloidal silver by constant rubbing at the plant.
The foil just helped it to stay longer on the plant

mudballs

If aluminum adds electrons to silver, i think we should try it again chilli..the Al+ isn't a scare at these quantities