What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Reversing females in flower without spraying STS

-maui-

Ah I understand you want to sample the flowers, too. :)
Thanks for showing that idea, I will try this out very soon

mudballs

Ah I understand you want to sample the flowers, too. :)
Thanks for showing that idea, I will try this out very soon
No no...that branch i wrapped is only seed bearing from now on and tossed after harvest...whole rest of plant is technically ok to smoke cuz Ag is immobile in plant...just that branch is a write-off

mudballs

If your goal is seeds, I manage to make seeds with a screwed up light that messes up the photoperiod.
Thnx...that is the goal,however epigenetics scares me and unnatural light schemes may do something like increase hermaphrodite tendencies..im not saying that's what ur doing, im saying from my reading i shouldnt do that if epigenetics is a thing

mudballs

Like after the grow, we put plant in blender, seperate Ag, is it an amount we need to say rest of plant is past threshold and now contaminated?

-maui-

I think the approach is better save than sorry. Then again my wedding ring was made of sterling, and i used to handle alu foil....it ended toxic .
No really i would not smoke bud with silver on it, even jewellery, I'm not that brave.
but I like the idea to do the electrophrese stuff direct on the plant, using silver and some other metal to get the magic going for stressing.

mudballs

I think the approach is better save than sorry. Then again my wedding ring was made of sterling, and i used to handle alu foil....it ended toxic .
No really i would not smoke bud with silver on it, even jewellery, I'm not that brave.
but I like the idea to do the electrophrese stuff direct on the plant, using silver and some other metal to get the magic going for stressing.
You had marks on your hand after longterm handling?