What's new

Competition REAL GORILLA SEEDS DIARY COMP 2023

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys so sorry for the delays iv been extremely busy with personal life and business and let it get the better of me over last few months iv not been around as much as I’d liked to of been ..

I won’t start a new thread to announce the winners, but I will announce 1st , 2nd and 3rd here not that there was a lot of guys doing diaries but I owe you 3 the gratitude that took the time to document your grows here for us at Realgorillaseeds ,

1st place will go to @Hillbilly69 with the Canadian grow well done mate great diary superb growing and pictures looks like the freezland worked great for you , you have to try our Fast lemon cake next year they have smashed it out the park here in UK in our very wet season … top job mate (y)

2nd place goes to @mr.brunch splendid as always mate very informative , great pics and info and tested out the new strains with good results ,I got something special lined up for next year , thank you for your efforts bro :tiphat:

3rd place goes to @Kree73 good effort bro thank you for participating and taking the time to test our offerings great diary and good haul .. :dance013:

Unfortunately I am going away over Christmas and New Year’s until the 12th of January so cannot send out any prizes until I’m back. I hope that’s okay with you guys, So you have plenty of time to PM me a message with your name is safe addresses

Well done guys, and there’s plenty of new things to come next year for everyone

Merry Christmas and have a lovely new year

Stay safe

Panik

Hillbilly69

Hi guys so sorry for the delays iv been extremely busy with personal life and business and let it get the better of me over last few months iv not been around as much as I’d liked to of been ..

I won’t start a new thread to announce the winners, but I will announce 1st , 2nd and 3rd here not that there was a lot of guys doing diaries but I owe you 3 the gratitude that took the time to document your grows here for us at Realgorillaseeds ,

1st place will go to @Hillbilly69 with the Canadian grow well done mate great diary superb growing and pictures looks like the freezland worked great for you , you have to try our Fast lemon cake next year they have smashed it out the park here in UK in our very wet season … top job mate (y)

2nd place goes to @mr.brunch splendid as always mate very informative , great pics and info and tested out the new strains with good results ,I got something special lined up for next year , thank you for your efforts bro :tiphat:

3rd place goes to @Kree73 good effort bro thank you for participating and taking the time to test our offerings great diary and good haul .. :dance013:

Unfortunately I am going away over Christmas and New Year’s until the 12th of January so cannot send out any prizes until I’m back. I hope that’s okay with you guys, So you have plenty of time to PM me a message with your name is safe addresses

Well done guys, and there’s plenty of new things to come next year for everyone

Merry Christmas and have a lovely new year

Stay safe

Panik
:greenstars:
Wow! Thanks so much Panikz! And congratulations to Mr Brunch and Kree. Was really fun participating in this little competition and even more fun growing some old school outdoor genetics. Looking forward to what's coming in the new year.

This really brightened my day, I needed it, this week has been rough. We got a big storm on Monday, 8 trees are down in my yard and we haven't had power all week. Was -18 last night and its some cold in house today. At least I have a generator and a propane fireplace that's keeping the house from freezing.

Happy holidays everyone!! :santa1:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Prize has arrived… feels like Christmas 🎄
IMG_3323.jpeg

Thanks again to @PANIKZ for an excellent competition…. After my current grow thread I shall be making a start on them, diaries to follow
All the best :tiphat:

Edit: love the icmag hoodie, and mrs b has claimed the hat 🤣

Hillbilly69

Wow! Nice collection Mr Brunch! I see some strains in your pile that are on my list too. Congrats! Which ones are on your priority list to grow?
And nice new packaging PANIK.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Wow! Nice collection Mr Brunch! I see some strains in your pile that are on my list too. Congrats! Which ones are on your priority list to grow?
And nice new packaging PANIK.
That’s a very good question…. I think it’s between lemonade og and gorilla haze first 👍

Last edited: