What's new

Competition REAL GORILLA SEEDS DIARY COMP 2023

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Howdy guys , i normally run these competitions over on another forum and we missed the 2022 season for a diary comp here on ICMag ,so i thought id get in early this year so you all got plenty of time to prepare , so lets see what you lovely people of IC can pull off this year outdoor, there's plenty room for everyone and with the rising energy prices i expect everyone to be making the most of free sun grown weed, lets do this :tree:

So The Rule's are ...

Rules
1) Diary entree's MUST have over 50 post's, and be fully committed to partake and finish the diary..

2) I will ask anyone who has brought strains from us to please use them, in your diary we do not want to be sending out lots free strains if you already have some on board
:yep:

3) If you don't have our seeds and would like to partake then please choose a 6 Pack of your choice and PM us your choice along with delivery details please ..

4)Diary's to be started by end of May if not before your choice for the early birds ...

5)We welcome as many as 20 participants to take part ...

6)Diary's to be in and finished by 1st November , there should be NO ONE still have RGS plants out by anywhere near this date unless you've picked an indoor strain..

PRIZES

1st Prize will be a whopping £600 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, (id like to think the winner would take full advantage of seeds for 2024 season)

2nd Prize will be £250 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus a Hoodie of your Choice..

3rd Prize will be £100 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus T-shirt and Hat ..

I Have 1 New strains available this season for testing so if any of you diary participants would like to test these strains give me a shout we have ..

New Strain (Pink Cherry Pie) is a cross of Cherry Pie x Pink DFG pheno , cherry pie being a purple afghani x og kush , indica dominant leaning strain with pink purple hues , harvest around beginning october .

So they are the Rules and Prizes for the 2023 Gorilla Comp hope you all make the most of it and enjoy your season guys lets get the diary flowing i got good feelings about this season,... BE LUCKY OUT THERE...

Panik

linde

I'll do the same lemonade og as last yr and a freezeland or two. Got some mighty gold,. Dfg and patriot meds going indoors not sure I'll have time to get cuttings off of them for outdoors or not.

linde

I cannot argue with that- I wish the uk climate was a little better but the rgs early strains should allow me to pull in something tasty before the mould strikes 🤣
I was just joking. Felt like harassing you Brits over there. You guys have better fall weather than us. Hard frost in early October here isn't uncommon so i shoot for Sept harvest strains. Anything with Freezeland is usually a sure bet. I'll also be growing an old Romulan and a Platinum Cookie as well as my Larry OG and Skittlez. I'll have a different buzz for every day of the week.

linde

Howdy guys , i normally run these competitions over on another forum and we missed the 2022 season for a diary comp here on ICMag ,so i thought id get in early this year so you all got plenty of time to prepare , so lets see what you lovely people of IC can pull off this year outdoor, there's plenty room for everyone and with the rising energy prices i expect everyone to be making the most of free sun grown weed, lets do this :tree:

So The Rule's are ...

Rules
1) Diary entree's MUST have over 50 post's, and be fully committed to partake and finish the diary..

2) I will ask anyone who has brought strains from us to please use them, in your diary we do not want to be sending out lots free strains if you already have some on board

3) If you don't have our seeds and would like to partake then please choose a 6 Pack of your choice and PM us your choice along with delivery details please ..

4)Diary's to be started by end of May if not before your choice for the early birds ...

5)We welcome as many as 20 participants to take part ...

6)Diary's to be in and finished by 1st November , there should be NO ONE still have RGS plants out by anywhere near this date unless you've picked an indoor strain..

PRIZES

1st Prize will be a whopping £600 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, (id like to think the winner would take full advantage of seeds for 2024 season)

2nd Prize will be £250 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus a Hoodie of your Choice..

3rd Prize will be £100 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus T-shirt and Hat ..

I Have 1 New strains available this season for testing so if any of you diary participants would like to test these strains give me a shout we have ..

New Strain (Pink Cherry Pie) is a cross of Cherry Pie x Pink DFG pheno , cherry pie being a purple afghani x og kush , indica dominant leaning strain with pink purple hues , harvest around beginning october .

So they are the Rules and Prizes for the 2023 Gorilla Comp hope you all make the most of it and enjoy your season guys lets get the diary flowing i got good feelings about this season,... BE LUCKY OUT THERE...

Panik
@panik Ill be happy to give the pink cherry pie a go on the outdoor competition if you've got some testers to hand out.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I wish the uk climate was a little better but the rgs early strains should allow me to pull in something tasty before the mould strikes 🤣

Only mould? I have all but given up on outdoor. If I could grow in my front yard, I would be good to go . . . all day sun and a good breeze. But in the backyard, I have too much shade, too many leaf shredding bugs and it is ground zero for powdery mildew which will start by the 3rd week of August. So it is simply not worth wasting good beans. :confused:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Only mould? I have all but given up on outdoor. If I could grow in my front yard, I would be good to go . . . all day sun and a good breeze. But in the backyard, I have too much shade, too many leaf shredding bugs and it is ground zero for powdery mildew which will start by the 3rd week of August. So it is simply not worth wasting good beans. :confused:
Maybe some autos? I’m aiming to do some of these trying to pull down in early August, bug clear ultra (systemic) while in veg and fingers crossed for the rest.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi
i'm joining the competition, i have no experience with seeds fromRGS ,so i'm very curious how they will be accepted i central europe.

My choice outdoor
Freezland Ibl s1
Migtyfreeze Bx1
PurpleFreeze Bx1
Exo Gold Bx1
Send over a pm please with delivery details..(y)

linde

I guess the freebie testers are for u.k. growers only? I gotcha international shipping gets expensive. No biggie

linde

No I can send some to the states , the bigger variety on location and latitude the better (y)
Well I can legally grow 12 here in Michigan. I've got my favorite few I'm growing but probably got room for 5-6 of yours. You could send me a 3 pack of a few different strains and I could pick the strongest one of each for the contest. Im on the 45th parallel so they should bud out a week or so earlier than the U.k. but frost can come in late Sept here in Northern Michigan so im looking for late Sept finishing strains. My preference for testers are anything early skunk. Pungent dank old school skunk... Let me know what you've got I'll be happy to enter them in the contest.

linde

Just don't document them. He can't expect everybody to drop their favorite strains for the season just for a contest. I've got a legal 12 plants can grow and I'll be growing 6 of Real Gorilla strains. I just won't document my other 6 plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts