What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Quote of the day...thread

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Men may scoff, and men may pray, but they pay every pleasure with a pain. ~William Henley[/FONT]

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others

Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
"Everything I do is either illegal, immoral, or fattening."
-WC Fields

Quotes from the movie BLOW... one of the best movies of all time.

Fred Jung: Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

George: May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face.
Fred Jung: And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

Judge: George Jung, you stand accused of possession of six hundred and sixty pounds of marijuana with intent to distribute. How do you plead?
George: Your honor, I'd like to say a few words to the court if I may.
Judge: Well, you're gonna have to stop slouching and stand up to address this court, sir.
George: [stands] Alright. Well, in all honesty, I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to sentence me to prison. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants. I mean, you say I'm an outlaw, you say I'm a thief, but where's the Christmas dinner for the people on relief? Huh? You say you're looking for someone who's never weak but always strong, to gather flowers constantly whether you are right or wrong, someone to open each and every door, but it ain't me, babe, huh? No, no, no, it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking for, babe. You follow?
Judge: Yeah... Gosh, you know, your concepts are really interesting, Mister Jung.
George: Thank you.
Judge: Unfortunately for you, the line you crossed was real and the plants you brought with you were illegal, so your bail is twenty thousand dollars.

Mr. Burgundy

Don't Quit

"When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill.
When funds are low and the debts are high.
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns.
As everyone of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out:

Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not QUIT.

peace

sack

Wow, I haven't seen this since Boot Camp. It was on one of our walls.. Thanks for that.

Stay Classy!

yortbogey

Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. ~John Quincy Adams
[/FONT]

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
"live as if you were to die tomorrow. learn as if you were to live forever"
-gandhi

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
[info][add][mail]
Sir Winston Churchill, Speech, 1941, Harrow School

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I made this one up all by myself; hope I'm not plagiarizing anyone

I made this one up all by myself; hope I'm not plagiarizing anyone

"I'd like to think that I take care of nature, when in reality nature is really taking care of me."

~Unknown Prophet as I worked in my garden early this evening pondering things of depth

yortbogey

Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith. ~Mary Manin Morrissey[/FONT]

my father who is in the hospital with a tbi traumatic brain injury, just found out that he has fluid building up in his brain which is regressing his recovery, yesterday after finding this out he didnt want another operation and just wanted to die.

i had to be the father yesterday and give him the speech i heard so many times growing up.

no matter where your at in life, even if you feel your at a dead end, remember that there is always more than 1 path to choose from, always more than 1 option. pull over smoke a fat one and then keep on trucking...

always wear a helmet when your on your 4 wheelers,dirtbikes, motorcycles, pedal bikes whatever. my father had over 45 years experience on machines and while getting his 4 wheeler running this past spring, he went out on the road cause the snow was still to deep and was hit by a car 150feet from his home. he was in a coma for almost 2 monthes and its far from over, hes got more operations ahead of him and hes already not himself.
the fucker that hit him didnt even stop, i wish i could find him id hit him with lead..

my quote "Always wear a fucking helmet!"

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
smile

smile

picture.php

"Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good,They'll stone ya just a-like they said they would.They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to go home.Then they'll stone ya when you're there all alone.But I would not feel so all alone,
Everybody must get stoned"

Bob Dylan“Rainy Day Women #12”

Mr. Burgundy

We'll See...

We'll See...

Gust Avrakotos: There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse... and everybody in the village says, "how wonderful. the boy got a horse" And the Zen master says, "we'll see." Two years later The boy falls off the horse, breaks his leg, and everyone in the village says, "how terrible." And the Zen master says, "We'll see." Then, a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight... except the boy can't cause his legs all messed up. and everybody in the village says, "How wonderful."
Charlie Wilson: Now the Zen master says, "We'll see."

It's all in the delivery-PSH is a f*ckin THESPIAN!

Stay Classy!
(Apologies if this is a dupe)

10 crack commandments by big,

10 crack commandments by big,

I been in this game for years, it made me a animal
Its rules to this shit, I wrote me a manual
A step by step booklet for you to get
Your game on track, not your wig pushed back

Rule nombre uno: never let no one know How much, dough you hold, cause you know The cheddar breed jealousy specially
If that man fucked up, get your ass stuck up

Number two: never let em know your next move Dont you know bad boys move in silence or violence Take it from your highness (uh-huh) I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for they bricks and chips

Number three: never trust no-bo-dy Your momsll set that ass up, properly gassed up Hoodie to mask up, shit, for that fast buck She be layin in the bushes to light that ass up

Number four: know you heard this before Never get high, on your own supply

Number five: never sell no crack where you rest at I dont care if they want a ounce, tell em bounce

Number six: that God damn credit, dead it You think a crackhead payin you back, shit forget it

Seven: this rule is so underrated Keep your family and business completely seperated Money and blood dont mix like two dicks and no bitch Find yourself in serious shit

Number eight: never keep no weight on you Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jobs too

Number nine shoulda been number one to me If you aint gettin bags stay the fuck from police (uh-huh) If niggaz think you snitchin aint tryin listen They be sittin in your kitchen, waitin to start hittin

Number ten: a strong word called consignment Strictly for live men, not for freshmen If you aint got the clientele say hell no
Cause they gon want they money rain sleet hail snow

Follow these rules youll have mad bread to break up
If not, twenty-four years, on the wake up
Slug hit your temple, watch your frame shake up
Caretaker did your makeup, when you pass
Your girl fucked my man jake up, heard in three weeks
She sniffed a whole half of cake up
Heard she suck a good dick, and can hook a steak up
Gotta go gotta go, more pies to bake up, word up, uhh

this is for selling crack but if you live by these ruling while in the weed game your pretty sure to never get bumrushed