What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Quote of the day...thread

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light,
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
~Irish Blessing[/FONT]

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Dont mix Deep Chunk hash with Pine Tar Kush Hash unless you love your couch..."
Hehehe - Me

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

yortbogey

Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again? ~Winnie the Pooh[/FONT]

yortbogey

Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion[/FONT]

bonghitsu

"The task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it"

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
-Mark Twain

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...
The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire.
And I control the money supply."

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
"Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of."

yortbogey

Veteran

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859...........:moon:

[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts