What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
you can not easy identify the difference between Santa Marta and the Gold .. not sure @ all if it is SMG or Colombian Red or Gold ...
The Colombian Red is a darker Green and when it starts to Flower its frame starts to grow vine like and the leaf become even darker turning almost black the flowers start to go red very early into flower also.

The Gold would stay green on the plant and dry or cure to a gold.

They are very different.

PlasmaTube

high,
some yes... they already showed up in the Golli Haze 1 & 2 run's... especially the PR you see was easy to identify ... have 3 of those... one reversed crossed with the Thai Stick... but not testet yet... need more space hehe... since I'll got legal permission all is much better now... no fear anymore to get busted...
well with all the hazes I've grown so far is the Golli Haze the wildest and gave me also the most different pheno's... but you can not easy identify the difference between Santa Marta and the Gold .. not sure @ all if it is SMG or Colombian Red or Gold ... but the PR stood out... why I'm sure it's PR ... have grown all available from Cannabiogen, Satva, TLT and private source etc.. most pic's are in my old albums here... many of those looked similar and smelled similar ... those slender leaf's with no belly ... C.Gold and SMG have little belly like the Seedsman OHz release have and also the TFD OHz ... PR has mostly also tiny resin glads... the others are bigger... but it's not my goal to extract ... not yet ;-) just want to make it better with different approaches as others... Sam will decide... when they are ready to test ... but to me... it's one of the ways... from grow pattern definition sure... much better as the lanky wispy original ... the rest need to be proof again...
Zamal/OHz x OHz last spring ... first test
View attachment 19084538

A5/OHz x OHz
View attachment 19084539

so much more to discover... but feels good now after little success ... it just needs to be verified ;-)
thx
haze ❤️
🌈M.
Great stuff, MadMac

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Screenshot_20241014_165121_X.jpg

SSSC Ohz x Sk#1 s1 from a cutting kept alive since the 1980s.