What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Sam's O-Haze

Sam's O-Haze

hello,
here some young o-haze plant's...

Sam's O-Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M.:tiphat:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill Haze

hello,
well here are some THH @ end of life...
seeds popping out on some...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Great job man, and a lot of purples it looks like.

thx :)
well the purple...
there are two that have me think true purple..
the LED light brings more purple to the foreground... if there is any...
it's interesting... i only see this happen with good LED light ... not with COB LED ... nor with CMH MH or HPS only... but with mixed setup too...
some plants really shine ... did long research on lights too like many of us... hehe but i grow only long flowering sativa so it's a difference to medical or commercial grow... @ the end LED + CMH gives me best results in my vert setup... and i see colours on plants i've never saw before... much more purple... purple haze? don't know really... purple haze to me is real purple... stem, leaf's and flowers... that's purple haze to me... the rest is some influence from maybe a purple columbian or a darker mexican... finally who knows what was in the two packs o-haze tom got @ Posi ... and the haze#19 .... and what's left from all in his haze... hope the smoke will enlighten me :)
and i can also compare now to the o-haze...
and than judge if Tom's haze is the best ;-)
have 15 THH lady's flowering for smoke test...
the year of the haze :biggrin:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze Purple pheno'

Tom Hill Haze Purple pheno'

hello,
well this is the only one from 25 that becomes purple @ the end....
interesting that she show this thread @ end of life...
well if she is the real... i will know after smoke...
but judge by yourself...

Tom Hill haze Purple pheno'
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is a lime green with purple leaf's @ end...
picture.php

and this is my fav... made today... now another seed pops out ...
picture.php

get hazed
M.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
thx :)
well the purple...
there are two that have me think true purple..
the LED light brings more purple to the foreground... if there is any...
it's interesting... i only see this happen with good LED light ... not with COB LED ... nor with CMH MH or HPS only... but with mixed setup too...
some plants really shine ... did long research on lights too like many of us... hehe but i grow only long flowering sativa so it's a difference to medical or commercial grow... @ the end LED + CMH gives me best results in my vert setup... and i see colours on plants i've never saw before... much more purple... purple haze? don't know really... purple haze to me is real purple... stem, leaf's and flowers... that's purple haze to me... the rest is some influence from maybe a purple columbian or a darker mexican... finally who knows what was in the two packs o-haze tom got @ Posi ... and the haze#19 .... and what's left from all in his haze... hope the smoke will enlighten me :)
and i can also compare now to the o-haze...
and than judge if Tom's haze is the best ;-)
have 15 THH lady's flowering for smoke test...
the year of the haze :biggrin:

Very interesting, thanks for the information about the LED lighting doing that. I just have one female so far at 46 days, so it is all green so far only, and just HPS. Very sticky too.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Actually, a couple of those Phylos results for Ace made very little sense. The Nevil's and the Mauritius. It is my assesment that they must have mixed the samples at some point.

I think this might actually be the Nev's but don't take my word for it..

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Actually, a couple of those Phylos results for Ace made very little sense. The Nevil's and the Mauritius. It is my assesment that they must have mixed the samples at some point.

Its no secret ACE is never honest with their lineages.

The people who I know sent in NH, the results had a number and were not named.
THH and OTH were also sent in, I think they as well were not named in the galaxy as such.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritians_of_Indian_origin
History
People from India, during the beginning British India, first arrived in Mauritius to work as indentured labourers, commonly referred to as coolies, that were intended to work in sugarcane fields. Mauritius took about 450,000 such labourers, making it the greatest British colony recipient of indentured migrants.[2] Indentured laborers were mostly brought from the state of Bihar, with a large number of Tamil and Telugu people amongst them. Other arrivals from India had their origins largely in Gujarat and Saurashtra, with smaller numbers coming from Sindh. A sizeable portion of labourers were Marathi-speakers from Maharashtra and Odia-speakers from Odisha

G `day Thule

There is a very strong likely hood that Mauritius genetics come from India . Reunion , and the Sth East Coast of Africa similar . Several million Indian Coolies came to that region .

Apartheid in SAf was about blacks , coloured and white . Coloured is Indian or mixed race .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Thcvhunter

Veteran
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritians_of_Indian_origin

G `day Thule

There is a very strong likely hood that Mauritius genetics come from India . Reunion , and the Sth East Coast of Africa similar . Several million Indian Coolies came to that region .

Apartheid in SAf was about blacks , coloured and white . Coloured is Indian or mixed race .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

So that says that Nevil didnt have the California Haze (pure Colombians) but instead had the Dutch Haze (Lumbo hybridized with Indian and possibly other lines).
Interesting.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill Haze

and some more seeded Tom Hill Haze
you never can get enough -> haze...
a few great girls are there...
smoke will tell @ the end...

Tom Hill Haze seeded @ end of life

...this special needs longer as the rest...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

get hazed ;-)
M.

Latest posts

Latest posts