What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see what your saying ,
but if taken literally , there is no such thing as a landrace ,
but we know there is ,

for instance ,, the seed in thailand and surrounding areas ,
likely originated from one source ,
back in earlier days people travelled less given modes of transport were slow,
this lessened the chances of cross breeding etc ,

therefore after being isolated for a period of time ,
they are regarded as a landrace ,
if they crossed with some other plants in a nearby village , or such thing ,
given they are from the same source ,, then its still thai and not really a hybrid ,
thai x thai = thai ,
you see what i mean ??

there were no seedbanks back then , a thai farmer couldnt just order a pack of chem and make himself some chem x thai or the like ....

Their seeds were hybridized a century ago.. After generations of growing the same seed, it's now an IBL landrace hybrid

A landrace has far fewer hands messing with it. Ladraces are excellent for breeding.

I've been reading/talking with some Thai growers on IG.. They cross Phu Phan with Ko Chang regularly. Both are local Thai strains but not the same. There are many different combinations as well.

Squirrel Tail #1 - Phu Phan
Synonyms: Thai-Stick, Hang Krarok
Type: Open Pollinated NLD Landrace

District: Ko Chang
Province: Trat
Area: Gulf of Thailand
Region: Eastern Thailand
Appellation: Ko Chang

Greenhouse Seeds has a dispensary In Thailand.
our Thailand customers can legally purchase Green House Seeds from various retailers and online. They grow the same seeds we do. They grow mostly outdoors. Pollen contamination happens often.

Dime

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out this family tree: 1960s jamaican

med-mans nose.....knows

What's great about dna is....these reports have transparent chain of custody and tracking

Not like lab tests and coa that can just be photo shopped at home and rigged

Screenshot_20240130_183530_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting on the purple haze. Reads exactly like colombian gold

Screenshot_20240131_005254_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Green haze....interesting...no thai or south Indian

Just 3 different lumbos

Screenshot_20240131_005516_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is beyond interesting....is Watsons sk1 entry is furthest from colombian gold lol

Um....wasn't the 1st skunk ghanixgold and I'm erp....doesn't phylos prove colombia and acapulco related?

Screenshot_20240131_010411_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Houston.....we have a problem here

88 sk1...
No lumbo.

Screenshot_20240131_010912_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Using phylos data. If there's no lumbo there's no pulco

Here's another sk1 yikes

Screenshot_20240131_011419_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colombian gold in the phyloverse ranks among the most Rare....and one of the only strains as a pure landrace

Huh....go figure

Screenshot_20240131_012258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_012224_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

Wolverine97

Veteran
Um. Check out the bulk of the "long standing members" they all joined this or last year....hmmmm I wonder why that 90% of their posts are here lol

I encourage everyone to contribute. And praise other people with experience like raco etc to keep sharing. 🙏 it's important. All his plants look like mine.

Gypo and other mods already made it clear everything is a 2 way street. So for every 20 off topic posts I can make 1 question of validity right? If "people"( most likely 1 person ) are cluttering the thread....all joined within a year to a month they need to learn to man up and take it like I do right?

And questioning my source? Well. For the 100th time. Posters should be reading the thread. Then they don't have to ask anything. I've provided the whole chain of custody of this strain plus 2 separate grows....the most recent from seed to smoke.

It's very easy to tell (for me anyway) who is legit on this and who came to shit on this

mm
You did none of those things. Please stop blatantly lying to everyone. It's beyond insulting. My account is over a decade old, not that it should matter. Nearly everyone posting in this thread has considerably more experience than you do. All you have done is lie, obfuscate, and flat out refuse to answer simple, direct questions, on repeat. Answer his question.

And stop lying.

Wolverine97

Veteran
The phylos rabbit hole runs pretty deep.

It's always been rumored that colombian and acapulco gold were relatives. Phylos has verified the claim

View attachment 18953016

What's even more interesting is not only colombian gold a relative of cali-o 77 but so is a durban poison clone group made up of.....wait for it.....

View attachment 18953017

My understanding about clone galaxies within the phyloverse is they are clumped together has direct relatives. Not decendence.

The only variables that come into play are who enters the "names" and does it matter if DNA sequences them together.

So cali-o is basically a colombian gold X durban. With Albert walker being a decentant / relative of the progeny (correct me if I'm wrong)

Remember how I said there was a "mexican" and half "mexican" expression in this grow?

View attachment 18953017

Dna allows us to connect the dots......and what do we know about Albert walker? The legend is its an afghani.

View attachment 18953018 View attachment 18953019

So to avoid confirmation bias from me. Feel free to verify phylos dna

mm
Everything is Colombian Gold! All of it. This thread is such an unmitigated disaster.

Wolverine97

Veteran
I wonder how Thai sticks seemed to be around years before skunk 1 was even a thing 🤣
Or how someone sent a sample of a "'75 commercial load" to Phylos, who was not in existence even in the mid 2000's, much less '75. Total disinformation, beginning to end. I find it amazing the depths some people will go, for the potential to hustle some money. Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts