What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Screenshot_20231120_164255_Samsung Internet.jpg

Colombian gold I collected from the Peruvian jungle 2019

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pure isolated colombian gold collected in the jungle of peru 2019
Screenshot_20231120_183220_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183230_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183242_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183251_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183302_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183311_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Screenshot_20231120_183630_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183642_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183654_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183705_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

smilley

Veteran
I don't care what he calls them. They look like killer genetics.

Med Man, I'm not sure the "Gold" would translate well for an indoor grower like myself but crossing them with a reversed Pink Kush would produce an interesting feminised retail hybrid. I'm liking your thread regardless of the naysayers. Best of luck moving forward.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why insist on calling what you have Colombian gold, when you admit that this is just a guess? Seems dishonest to me for the sake of marketing.

Did you collect these yourself?
I appreciate the offer but I'm not selling any of these

mm

albertgriffiths

This thread reminds me of an old movie...

"- You saw nothing in the Peruvian jungle"
"- I saw everything in the Peruvian jungle"

I'm generally interested in anything coming from Peru -even jungle(?) bagseeds- but your overconfidence, bragging and lack of answers to questions asked makes it hard to follow you, to say the least...

Lots of clichés about Peru, too...

The link between old Colombian and current Peruvian weed doesn't seem obvious to me at all.
Yes there are narcos in Peru, but they do not merge with Colombian cartels...
FARC, Sendero Luminoso, colombian cartelS... are all different actors, with different networks and interests...
Peruvian jungle is quite commercially integrated with Brazil, Ecuador and Bolivia as well... All these countries are also cocaine productors... I don't see why there would be any clue your seeds are of Colombian origin, where they could come from any neighbouring country.

This sounds a bit like a north-american fantasy/obsession...

These seeds might be cool, though.

OldCoolSativa

He certainly is trying to make his point, posting this fallacy at the beginning of each of his IG posts that he cuts-and-pastes here. I guess he believes if you tell a lie over and over again some people will think it's true.

BTW, Colombian gold does not have big calyxes, it had tiny sativa seeds that came from tiny calyxes. It doesn't have chunky buds, no matter how you feed it or grow it.

I don't doubt that you collected seeds in Peru in 2019. What you collected may well have some Colombian gold genetics. But it's a hybrid, it's crippy, it's been contaminated with skunk, the weed that ruined weed.

Rgd

Veteran
g
t doesn't have chunky buds, no matter how you feed it or grow it.
there was a more commercial more than likely hybridized colombian gold....it got chunkier..
it seemed after the hard to get and less of it good stuff came through and everyone was wowed/hooked. Then the cheaper and more prevalent chunky col gold came through... it wasn’t as good and had more seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts