What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Professor P's Macro thread

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey Prof what's the lighting setup that Marcus turned you on to?

your photos are the shit!

would you show a pic of your studio set up so we can see what your tripod and accessories look like?

Thanks!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
would you show a pic of your studio set up so we can see what your tripod and accessories look like?Thanks!

:dance013: yes, I too would like to see the equipment you use to take these amazing pictures. even my friends that don't give a shit about cannabis one way or another enjoy looking at you photos!

professor p

Veteran
Hello! There is a few shots on instagram (@dynastygenetics) with photos of my macro setup.. I don't have any photos on my laptop though, apologies..

Gear used; Canon 6D, Mp-e 65mm lens, MT-24 EX twin flash, 2x Extender (for some shots), novoflex Q cross rail, Manfrotto Jr. gear head, Smith Victor light tent & 3 (3) continuous florescent lights (can't remember my tripod off the top of my head)..

I hope to have time to get some more shots this week!

cheers

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
thank you for the kind words :tiphat:

thanks Huel! for cost of ticket, lodging, dinner ect you could buy a camera. Hahaha ;) jk

yes, all the shots for dynasty are my work (photos and grows). Thank you for the positive vibes brother!

Trichomes ripening up, as they near their peak potency :woohoo:
View Image

holy shit OO

this is epic weed

master in untouchable skills in growin & picture taking!

maAn!!

which wonderful strain is it?

bb

professor p

Veteran
Epic as usual... props brother!!!!! SL :shooty:
Thank you my friend! hope you are having an excellent summer

holy shit

this is epic weed

master in untouchable skills in growin & picture taking!

maAn!!

which wonderful strain is it?

bb
awe man, that's flattering....:tiphat: Knowing that there is always more to learn, I'm constantly working toward progression of life :) There is a mix of strains in the last few trichome shots.. Huckleberry Kush V3, Moose and Lobsta, and Platinum Huckleberry Cookies

Here's a few shots of rosin, made from 120 micron bubble hash...

picture.php

picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
Looking proper P !!!

Got some Pinapple Fields macro/Photos ?

The strain has me craving ...

Big up

professor p

Veteran
Hi folks!! Hope everyone is well..

I've been busy working, family time and getting the hang of the new camera :D ....
here's a few shots..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
Wicked, those are amazing photos P ...

And damn those Resin glands in pic #3 is just looking top.

D

daddylonglegs

absolutley stunning. ive been on the dynasty bandwagon for a while know... the stars have alligned for these crosses. next up for me this moon is kali snapple x ssh and the pdf2... first pack of pineapple fields had me head over heels for the kali snapple.

professor p

Veteran
stunning.
Thank you!

Great pics as always Professor P. The last one is my favorite. Does anyone else notice the reflection in the drop of water hanging from the seed? I dont know if that was intentional, but it really adds to the picture.
Thanks buddy!
yes, the refraction in the water drop is c99 F2 seedlings that were in the same tray as that seedling :)

Step Back,I think you may be a little to close to your plants:biggrin:

Just Funning you P
Stellar:tiphat:

:laughing: hehe thanks for the laugh,. have a great day!

Latest posts

Latest posts