What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Pre-gaming for the 2015 Outdoor Season

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Try cropping them in a photo editor before uploading. Make them square so you can fit em in up right, you may have to rotate the pics if they come out side ways on your computer but a bong rip and some playing around in the photo editor should do the trick

lol i rotated the fkers all 4 ways and they come out differnt evertime..but if u see my other pics in my album they are upright..:laughing: i'll figure it out hopefully if not i will just have a sideways journal is all i know..so far i got 2 church out the 3 pack,1 blueberry headband i only put out 1 bbhb and 1 rotten panda and only 1 panda with tails..the other strains i put them st8 into the jiffy pellets so it will be a few days before i know for sure..i used a little ful-power and liq sea weed this year and this has been the fastest ever i have seen seeds crack..it definalty makes a difference

Edit: 2 delahaze has also cracked now..the first 4 cracked in 15 hrs the delas in 20hr finally the season has begun :)

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Ahhh yeah! Its getting close now!

Kygiacomo ....watch out for taking pics w your phone bro .... make sure your washing them of their data .... smart phones tag the pics with all kinds of shit. With the proper software/program someone can pull GPS data off the pic ... someone here did it to another member ages ago to prove a point to the kid. Wake up call! :laughing:

The things in the pic TM that look like holes might be rocks? Idk though .... but the area looks prime.

Ordering up all my gear .... just got the tax refund back! Full steam ahead now just another 3-6" to melt before I'll be able to make trips out.

Got me a fiberglass handled pick axe last year ... awesome investment. Better than wood which will rot and break after a season or 2 in the bush like my old shovel lol... its still in pieces under a bush decaying
good info bro i hadnt really thought about that to be honest..i will have to see if i can get a camera with a card in it other wise i wont be taking pics to my sites..thanks for the heads up bro:tiphat:

hell ya its getting close! i cant wait to get these in their spots and watch them grow. i got alot of new info this year i picked up here from all the guerillas even trying out a true living soil on a few plants just so i can compare and see what the fuss is all about

GEMiNi GENETiCS

Well if you take pics at your plots ....then go to a public place like a mall and do screen shots of the pic and post the screen shots as the GPS coords will be of the mall lol

But I'd try to get a camera ... I pull my phone battery before I leave my car just in case to avoid having my phones GPS show my exact locations.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Well if you take pics at your plots ....then go to a public place like a mall and do screen shots of the pic and post the screen shots as the GPS coords will be of the mall lol

But I'd try to get a camera ... I pull my phone battery before I leave my car just in case to avoid having my phones GPS show my exact locations.

ya bro im defo getting a camera that i can slide the card in and out of the thing..i just hate these damn pics i post here are sideways..i have tried everthing to rotate them to the left,right and they still come in sideways..i wont be doing a full documentary journal but i will just grab shots of each my strains as the season moves on..we got guys like team microbe to do a full documentary lol i will just share what im growing with pics of the strains in flower and how they do with all the things i plan to use this year. i will be doing a few side by sides for my own pleasure of things like organic vs maxi gro/bloom,plant success soluble vs lush roots and veg+bloom dirty vs organic and see who comes out top dog in 4 catergorys..yeild,potency,mold resistant and flavor

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Ahhh yeah! Its getting close now!

Ordering up all my gear .... just got the tax refund back! Full steam ahead now just another 3-6" to melt before I'll be able to make trips out.

Got me a fiberglass handled pick axe last year ... awesome investment. Better than wood which will rot and break after a season or 2 in the bush like my old shovel lol... its still in pieces under a bush decaying
hell ya man thats what im getting next for sure,i used a shovel in 2012 and when i started with the pick-axe i never looked back..its so much more efficent..those are the best digging tools ever for our purpose. tomorrow suppose to be 70 here so im going out with my saw-saw and 10 foot pole cutter to trim a few tree limbs of the way so i can get a few extra hours of sun before the leaves come out

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
check out my 1st 2 strains out the dirt 1 church and 1 rotten panda..here is a pic of the living soil that i got from BAS..im gonna order 8 more gallons of it so i can make 1 hole a 20 gallon hole and put the dela in it and the other 2 in the living soil will be a blueberry headband and the rotten panda

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
awww yeah. That reminds me... I've got some seeds to transplant myself. Cheers to a new year brother.

cheers bro..i seriously thank u for all the questions that u anwsered of mine..its gonna be a great year this year for sure for us..i cant wait to see how that kc33 and spotnica does

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i took the jiffy pellets out in the sun today since it was 70 degree..i got 2 biddys busting thur the dirt,2 serious6, a jacky white,a critical jack and heribei as well..still waiting on 1 church and 1 blue kush..not sure these are gonna crack since they been in the paper towel for 3 days and dont even look like they have made a attempt to come alive..i might try the sandpaper thingy on the side of them to see if that will help..if not its ok i got plenty more church,heribei,easy sativa,purple maroc and frisen dew to take its spot..i just wanted to get a nice variety and really wanted that damn blue kush to crack lol

Latest posts

Latest posts