What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta rep this store 42 degrees in A2. They got an amazing selection of different glass and brands. Personally I'd recommend a Toro, RooR or Illadelph. I havent heard any of that bad stuff about illa, I just know they sell mostly flashy bongs that you might like. Toro or Roor over anything though.

Pics from 42 Degrees,

TORO, perced downstem damn!

Killadelph, the removable freezable coil is kinda sick

Another Illadelph Rasta Bubbler crazy detailed

SALE Rack, now all 40% off! Now includes Sheldon Black tubes, Lux, and Roor US tubes.

Personally I picked up one of those mini white label single tree perc, splash guard, ice notches and a diffused down stem in the middle of bottom shelf. Love it so far, originally marked 300 scored it for 180! I could spend so much money at that store but i dont have any. They also have tons of heady locally blown gglass, as well as a variety of vapes even the volcano. GO there if you live close!

Attachments

• DSC_0148.jpg
    DSC_0148.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0428-1.jpg
    DSC_0428-1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0423-1.jpg
    DSC_0423-1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0421.jpg
    DSC_0421.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 12

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta rep this store 42 degrees in A2. They got an amazing selection of different glass and brands. Personally I'd recommend a Toro, RooR or Illadelph. I havent heard any of that bad stuff about illa, I just know they sell mostly flashy bongs that you might like. Toro or Roor over anything though.

Pics from 42 Degrees,

TORO, perced downstem damn!

Killadelph, the removable freezable coil is kinda sick

Another Illadelph Rasta Bubbler crazy detailed

SALE Rack, now all 40% off! Now includes Sheldon Black tubes, Lux, and Roor US tubes.

Personally I picked up one of those mini white label single tree perc, splash guard, ice notches and a diffused down stem in the middle of bottom shelf. Love it so far, originally marked 300 scored it for 180! I could spend so much money at that store but i dont have any. They also have tons of heady locally blown gglass, as well as a variety of vapes even the volcano. GO there if you live close!

if it's anywhere near the locations under your avatar, then yeah I probably am close. Is it in Kzoo or Ann Arbor?

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^ nevermind, A2, duh..... I actually think I've been there before.. do you have to walk up stairs to get in?

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's a little bong that was given to my wife by a 60 something year old hippy she works with. It's hand made from clay and hand painted, and it has the signature "Gunderson" on the bottom. We've never used it but we love the way it looks. (bong topped off with a little G13Haze)

picture.php

picture.php

InTheRed

Yea, you walk up the stairs. Around the corner/block is Stairway to Heaven but there equipment never compared to 42. I got my vap and Zob from 42, as well as numerous dry pieces. I'm from the zoo though.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, you walk up the stairs. Around the corner/block is Stairway to Heaven but there equipment never compared to 42. I got my vap and Zob from 42, as well as numerous dry pieces. I'm from the zoo though.

I'm about an hour north of you dude....

I was in there during the hash bash 6 or 7 years ago. I couldn't really look around too much because it was wall to wall people, but I did find a killer little bowl.

42 degrees has a thread over at toke city. Go there, bring a bunch of cash, and you'll will find a killer tube for your girl.
I wish my girl liked bongs as gifts.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ you said they have Toros at 42? I think that's the kind I want to get. Those fuckers look nice. It might even make me a bong person after all.

InTheRed

Yea dude, they got the best bong selections around. I paid 180 for a Zob and I gotta make a trip out there soon cause my slider just broke. Go on your birthday and they give you a killer discount. I think its like 20% of 3 things or something like that.

They got toros and almost any brand you could ask for. I do believe they also discount for tokecity.com members.

I couldnt be more happy with my us made roor i got for 40% off!

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, that's where I'll go then. Maybe I'll make another pilgrimage to the hash bash this year. I haven't done that in years.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
skyhigh - do you already have tickets to that? or do you know if they're still available? cuz that sounds like so much fun. I was there a bunch of years ago and Dave Chappelle was doing a show, but we didn't know until we got there and it was all sold out.

sammet - nice set up man. Hopefully we'll have a new pic to post sometime soon.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
i found this tube its made by 420 glass co or something along those lines. its 9mm thick, glass on glass. came all hooked up like a phx but more heavy duty i think. diffused downstem and goes up to a 6 tree perkilator. and it has heavy duty 3 rows of nubs for ice catchers. matched up with my diffused ash catcher its smooth as butter. and in my opinion from the phx's and lux's i've smoked this hits nicer. its straight style like a roor so it clears quick but its diffused so many times its sweet. i just tried upload some pics but the files were too big, gotta figure out how to resize pics on a macbook

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Roor.

buy now if you live in the US, cuz they just got shut down.

if you're in europe, should be an obvious choice

Roor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts