What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Shua1991

This "spicy orange marmalade" pheno looks to be heavy "fruity Malawi"/GT dominant, like it's father and the 2nd frostiest plant in this pheno hunt. Even stem rub leaves fingers sticky with a sweet citrus smell that lingers a long time, alot of resins being produced by this plant. Just like the Male.
IMG_20231008_103458.jpg
IMG_20231008_103425.jpg

Definite keeper 2 weeks left on this one.

IMG_20231008_101159.jpg
IMG_20231008_101205.jpg

This is another Thai purple phenotype, turning purple maybe. 3 weeks left.

IMG_20231008_103846.jpg

This is the "black walnut" phenotype, smells like lemon-lime zest and Pine/woody spicy background, really fragrant, 2 weeks left. I have a matching male that is really strong smelling, intending on making f2's if it smokes like the Golden Tiger phenotypes Ive seen like it.

Last edited:

tjmccoy

Veteran
😂

Funny sounding name

It is kinda fun to say it! Thinking about this cross, wasn’t planned but imo Kali China is great the way it is, up happy high and amazing flavors and smells, would hate to mess that up but on the other hand it’s the Malawi that could use improvement in flavor and the high could be more happy. I see potential in Malawi though. It will be fun to see how it all comes out in the wash! I think the coolest name we’ve came up with is the OG18 x Malawi, we’re calling it OMG18 hahaaa got to grow it with a name like that! Be cool goingrey, thanks for participating in my post and forums here!

goingrey

It is kinda fun to say it! Thinking about this cross, wasn’t planned but imo Kali China is great the way it is, up happy high and amazing flavors and smells, would hate to mess that up but on the other hand it’s the Malawi that could use improvement in flavor and the high could be more happy. I see potential in Malawi though. It will be fun to see how it all comes out in the wash! I think the coolest name we’ve came up with is the OG18 x Malawi, we’re calling it OMG18 hahaaa got to grow it with a name like that! Be cool goingrey, thanks for participating in my post and forums here!
Well, it's not like the Kali China will cease to exist if you make a cross with Malawi, so the fear of "messing it up" is somewhat unfounded. I like the Malawi though, both taste and high. Don't find it a downer but it does have a kind of surreal decadence to it, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas style. Never tried the Kali China.

Tranquilidade

Well, it's not like the Kali China will cease to exist if you make a cross with Malawi, so the fear of "messing it up" is somewhat unfounded. I like the Malawi though, both taste and high. Don't find it a downer but it does have a kind of surreal decadence to it, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas style. Never tried the Kali China.
Was Malawi noid inducing? Blood pressure altering? That "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas style" spiked my interest :ROFLMAO: Try Kali China and look for purple Mango/Cream/Incense pheno. Growing that plant or its hybrids since I discovered it.

goingrey

Was Malawi noid inducing? Blood pressure altering? That "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas style" spiked my interest :ROFLMAO: Try Kali China and look for purple Mango/Cream/Incense pheno. Growing that plant or its hybrids since I discovered it.
I have not found the ACE Malawi to be paranoia inducing. Those unaccustomed to altered states of mind might find it a little scary, if the set and setting aren't right and the dose is too high, but not in a paranoid way. The blood pressure question is interesting, not sure.

Kali China seems to have a lot of things going for it. With a short flowering time to boot. Crosses to some long flowering plants could give interesting results, same idea as
the Thai Chi from ACE.

Shua1991

It's only a few days until I begin harvesting these, the anticipation is really getting to me.
Carrot cake
IMG_20231011_190532.jpg

IMG_20231011_190516.jpg

Caramel Apple phenotype, I think this plant has really high potential.
IMG_20231011_190225.jpg
IMG_20231011_190231.jpg

"Silent But Deadly" pheno, not much smell besides chocolate/dark roast coffee, bitter woody smells on stem rub.
IMG_20231011_185052.jpg

IMG_20231011_185122.jpg

Foggy420

I love October/November

All those crosses above are lookin'good!

I had a really bad M/F ratio this year but with all my pollen chuck crosses (free seeds) its no problem.
IMG_9227.jpeg IMG_9229.jpeg
This GT X Destroyer...turned yellow a bit early. Probably a PH lockout situation. I was hesitant to add late nitrogen or transplant late into flowering so it is what it is. Smells like rotten GT.
IMG_9226.jpeg
IMG_9221.jpeg

This HondurasPanama x ThaiA5 is going to be awesome! Both the one in front with the weird top and the spear shaped pole in the back are clones from the same plant. It's very resinous, even the bigger leaves have trichomes and the stem is super sticky and aromatic with a very nice lime aroma from the male parent ThaiA5.

D

Deleted member 465345

Panama x Purple Satellite
All have the smell of the panama with a little added color and fruitiness of the purple satellite. Hoping the high is nice.
4/6 of the females were about 2 weeks ahead of the panama parent
Harvested these October 6, before the endless cold rain.

All were pollinated by Purple Satellite males.

PxPS 1
pxps1_10-6.jpg

PxPS 4
pxps4_10-6.jpg

PxPS 5
pxps5_10-6.jpg

PxPS 6
pxps6_10-6.jpg

pxps66_10-6.jpg

burningfire

Veteran
I started the pre-harvest ritual with the two NCH3 x ETH plants.. just getting rid of the major leaves and trimming the leaves without any trichomes.

A is frostier.. it has that heat of the NCH3 now with the musky base. It smells more like turpentine than the mom does. Trichome coverage is great. I had a small tester nug a few days ago and it was pretty potent.

nch3xetha-pre-harvest-1.jpg

nch3xetha-pre-harvest-2.jpg

B is a little less frosty, it's actually tighter in growth, aromas are a little more mixed. There's the base of the NCH3 but the Ethiopian comes through a little more. It makes it smell a little cheesy but mostly like spoiled milk.

nch3xethb-pre-harvest.jpg

Bonus pheno which I thought was a male earlier in the season and chopped down pretty heavily to save room and get some pollen, it turns out it's a female, slightly slower to declare, possibly because of the heavy pruning I did. Aromas are a bit fruitier, like cherries and grapes.

nch3xeth-off.jpg

paisajedehierba

This is a Thai dominant Golden Tiger 80% plant (GT 2nd version x (Auto Zam x GT 3rd version)) that does not autoflower. It is approximately 3.1m high (10.5 ft). It smells lemony, spicy and resinous and didn't let itself be bothered by a night of 0°C. Out of 5 outdoor plants I had one autoflowering (harvested in September) and 4 non autos. Two of the non autoflowering plants were female. The second female is a bit faster flowering. Next post will show her.

Attachments

• 20231021_GT80_F2_not autoflowering_thai dom. (2).JPG
    20231021_GT80_F2_not autoflowering_thai dom. (2).JPG
    9.5 MB · Views: 63
  • 20231021_GT80_F2_not autoflowering_thai dom (5).JPG
    20231021_GT80_F2_not autoflowering_thai dom (5).JPG
    5 MB · Views: 58
  • 20231021_GT80_F2_not autoflowering_thai dom (4).JPG
    20231021_GT80_F2_not autoflowering_thai dom (4).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 62
  • 20231021_GT80_F2_not autoflowering_thai dom (3).JPG
    20231021_GT80_F2_not autoflowering_thai dom (3).JPG