What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Platinum Dosi

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm... what lights? Medium, feeding/watering techniques? Temps? CO2? Badger milk? PK boosters? Secret ingredients?
It’s the Badger Milk!:)
2D00E67F-A6EF-4A9E-B0B2-2E82A1E016B5.jpeg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Do you know what is the Platinum they are using in many of their hybrids at In House Genetics?
It looks like the plants coming from their seeds are really caked in resin, I hope it smokes as good as it looks. I want to try some seeds but I don't know what to take, a lot of their crosses look very similar and are just variations of the same genetics.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cracking job again flowerpower :tiphat:Im on the lookout to find a uk supplier which has them in stock especially as there fems now im sold on these after watching this grow and others great work..:good::thank you:

kro-magnon

Veteran
@DARKSIDER Check the Tude they have some of In House seeds, please leave me some because I can't place an order before a few days
@Flower Power, thanks for the info, I didn't think to check this site. I thought it was some type of Kush, I'm surprised they use this in so much of their seeds, it must be an insane plant because the progeny it gives is really impressive.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cracking job again flowerpower :tiphat:Im on the lookout to find a uk supplier which has them in stock especially as there fems now im sold on these after watching this grow and others great work..:good::thank you:

@DARKSIDER Check the Tude they have some of In House seeds, please leave me some because I can't place an order before a few days
@Flower Power, thanks for the info, I didn't think to check this site. I thought it was some type of Kush, I'm surprised they use this in so much of their seeds, it must be an insane plant because the progeny it gives is really impressive.
I’ve also tried the Platinum Kush Breath which was also fantastic ! Seriously I’ve never found so many potential keepers as I have with these genetics (the only consideration was the yield when I selected mine) They were all good

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up but 99 percent out of stock will be on the lookout from now on cheers and once again flowerpower thanks for the work you put in to these its made my mind up especially since i cannot get hold of the illuminate stardawg :good::thank you::tiphat:..

Last edited:

Cloneman

Veteran
I’ve also tried the Platinum Kush Breath which was also fantastic ! Seriously I’ve never found so many potential keepers as I have with these genetics (the only consideration was the yield when I selected mine) They were all good
I got their Platinum x Platinum Kush Mints as freebees a couple of years ago, excellent everybody loved it. Very platinum... like metal spears.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up but 99 percent out of stock will be on the lookout from now on cheers and once again flowerpower thanks for the work you put in to these its made my mind up especially since i cannot get hold of the illuminate stardawg :good::thank you::tiphat:..

I got their Platinum x Platinum Kush Mints as freebees a couple of years ago, excellent everybody loved it. Very platinum... like metal spears.
Makes very good crosses apparently:cool: I’ll try to get some more pictures up it’s fast flowering it’s difficult my camera it’s just a phone it doesn’t take very good pictures with the flash or without the flash

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I checked they are mostly sold out of anything Platinum …I saw two cross’s ones expensive and the other one was very expensive !
FEMINIZED CANNABIS SEEDS
10 seeds
£159.99
Option In Stock

Add to Cart
Add to Cart »
Quantity:

Description
Characteristics
Promotions
In House Genetics Platinum King Cannabis Seeds

Genetics: Platinum x King Sherb

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I checked they are mostly sold out of anything Platinum …I saw two cross’s ones expensive and the other one was very expensive !
FEMINIZED CANNABIS SEEDS
10 seeds
£159.99
Option In Stock

Add to Cart
Add to Cart »
Quantity:

Description
Characteristics
Promotions
In House Genetics Platinum King Cannabis Seeds

Genetics: Platinum x King Sherb
Whats the average yield on these platinum dosis ie veg time and hows the high on them flower~power they sure are frosty :good:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats the average yield on these platinum dosis ie veg time and hows the high on them flower~power they sure are frosty :good:
… not trying to get anybody to shell out they’re hard earned $ …My People have commented that the high is extremely pleasant (I intend to run this clone for as long as possible and worthwhile) with the seeds average yield will vary a lot …really can’t comment too much I was lucky to get the seeds they’re F twos and they were made by a fellow named BEANZ who used to be a member here