What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Platinum Dosi

44:86N

Those are amazing.

There was a cut of Platinum widely shared around here in the early 2000's. I was fortunate to have grown her, and it's really good to see these genetics still available. Thanks for sharing your grow.

LostTribe

Premium user
Beans must have used a pretty nice mom for these. They have that ooze going on thats for sure.

Wouldnt you know it. Crystal cookies was of the seed pops I didnt clone and really kicking myself for not trying to reveg, but time is of the essense. I think the Platinum mom throws major frosties. Still have a few seeds and started bloom on a crystal cookies x valleyog. I don't think the first 2 crystal cookies had nearly as much frost as this last one did. I havent taken pics yet but the nugs are possibly the most glorious looking specimen I have ever run. Taking a smoke break to catch up on a bunch of things but will try to get you fellas some reports/pics. The first couple were put you to sleep smoke which I normally shy away from, but this one really finished up nicely.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s a keeper (#2)
20220327_202129.jpg
20220327_220720.jpg
20220327_202211.jpg
20220327_202250.jpg
20220327_202304.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The price of Platinum on the (York stock market) street is fetching over $900.00 an ounce, flower-power.

#4 looks abit more chunky.

Flower-power, frost seem to follows in your wake, regardless if you're lost in the haze or in the mines.

Man; grow on, grow strong !

I’m thinking this will be finished total flowering time in precisely 60 days photoperiod which is very good

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Were these from fem seeds? My IHG were fems. I didnt notice any males... The CC could have used more time still had a bunch of white hairs at like 58. Wish I had had the time to reveg that one. I still have 3 seeds of the pure. The CC x ValleyGirl (which I should just start calling dude as it was a male) is coming along and structure def leaning to the cc side. Hoping it has similar resin coatings. I am taking a smoke break for atleast another week then I'll be better able to say if its as good as it looks. Has a doughy sort of smell though. My preference has always been motivating pot though so we'll see. Hope your doing well man!

Latest posts

Latest posts